• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Had any weird shit/bad luck going on??? She mighta put a "root" on ya!!!

Either that or was she a "red head"?

wildrider666

Master
    My experience. The Juice: NO! Juice is just a gimmicky delivery method with a catch phrase name. A waste of your money for what you get. Compare label to: Over the counter Msm/Glucosamine combo pill. It will give some or total relief to about 80% of people with normal aches and pains of arthritis. I used it for years until I needed to get something stronger. Generic Msm/Glucosamine brand is as good as any other so do not waste your money at Drug or GNC type stores.
    My 2¢

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I got the pills today as the juice looks like a gimmick and tastes nasty, will tell you how it works, 2 pills a day 160 pills $22 walmart

jakec

Master
    ive rolled them in amaretto before (makes them taste sweet and burn slower) but never juice. ill have to try it.

Try'n Hard

Expert
    I am "bone on bone" (keep the comments to yourself) in one knee and the arthritis is bad in both. Dr wanted to do knee replacement but tried doing the "orthovisc" injections first I have done the osteobioflex for three months but feel like what has helped the most has been a little pill that I really thought was a total scam at first, but I have ran out of them twice & both times my knees swelled up and hurt until I got the pills back in me for a day or two. Omega XL is what its called, It seems kinda scammy and I am VERY PESSIMISTIC about things like this but I am pretty sure it has reduced almost all of my inflamation

Top Bottom