• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABlaster

Marksman
    The next 4 months will be quietly bad , i bet parts of the brandon drop out deal is he can stay till the end of his term , now look for him to sign anything put in front of him the dems want ,anything unpopular /iffy it will get his name not harris . lame duck dump
    I thought about that too. Like Supreme Court "reforms."

Welldoya

Master
    Why not? Communists are communists why does being a jew make any difference? A lot of the hard left types seem to be non religious.

I would assume that Jews would support the homeland but apparently they are so far removed, they don’t care anymore.
    This administration didn’t even give Netanyahu a diplomatic greeting nor is she showing up for his speech. They are afraid of losing the Muslim vote in Michigan.
    Yet Jews still vote for them. Incredible.

Carl

Master
    The welfare state and the 60's civil rights propaganda keep blacks voting democrat. Lets be honest the American left is the hate whitey party and for some that will always be enough. They may not say it but it is implied all the time.

The funny thing is republicans would probably always win if only men voted.

ABlaster

Marksman
    The welfare state and the 60's civil rights propaganda keep blacks voting democrat. Lets be honest the American left is the hate whitey party and for some that will always be enough. They may not say it but it is implied all the time.

The funny thing is republicans would probably always win if only men voted.
    I think they do say it more often than we think. The way the modern media will conveniently leave out parts of stories that don't fit their consumer profile is disgusting.

Welldoya

Master
    "I don't understand" why blacks vote for dems either. Their rhetoric over time has shown them to be racist and yet the majority of blacks vote for dems. Why is that?
    I think more and more black people are opening their eyes and seeing what’s really going on with the Democratic Party.
    If was black I would be offended at the pandering.

DustyDog

Master
    I would assume that Jews would support the homeland but apparently they are so far removed, they don’t care anymore.
    This administration didn’t even give Netanyahu a diplomatic greeting nor is she showing up for his speech. They are afraid of losing the Muslim vote in Michigan.
    If by "the homeland" you mean "the State of Israel" (which immediately makes my antenna go up, since having people voting here who consider their "homeland" to be somewhere else is a recipe for disaster, to include the possibility of setting up parasitic relationships, as you will see below)...

The rank-and-file "secular Jews" in the U.S. (i.e., "Jews who don't believe in Judaism"... you know, just like the "Christians" who don't believe in Christianity) don't have to support Israel ostensibly.

Why would Kamala need to show up? Her husband is "Jewish" (so much for the "Muslim vote in Michigan"!). Trump's son-in-law is "Jewish" (Kushner's father is a felon and friend of the Clintons). Clinton's son-in-law is "Jewish" (and Mezvinsky's father is also a felon). Blinken & Nuland (State Department), Gary Cohn (Trump's economic advisor), Cardin (chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee), Emanuel (Obama's chief of staff), Klain & Zients (Biden's chiefs of staff), Mayorkas (DHS under Obama AND Biden), Weingarten (president, American Federation of Teachers), Bloomberg & Feinblatt (Everytown for Gun Safety), Zuckerberg, Page (Google/YouTube), Brin (Google/YouTube), Wojcicki (YouTube), most of Hollywood and the MSM, Greenspan, Bernanke & Yellen (Federal Reserve)... the list is endless, even without mentioning Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Aschberg, Armand Hammer ("Lenin's chosen capitalist"), Joe Slovo (Mandela's communist handler), and Alinsky, just a few of the founders, proponents, and financiers of communism. Speaking of which:

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

8/12/24 EDIT: Just found the original article above ^^^ is now shit-canned "for some strange reason"... can't be anything to do with the fact that Kommunist Kamala's husband is "Jewish". Link to article in Wayback below... just keep in mind they can be slow to load.

https://web.archive.org/web/2024080...netnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Add in the non-Jewish ass-kissers of the "Jewish State" in D.C.(Speaker Johnson, anyone?), i.e., Zionists like Biden about whom Netanyahu just said “I want to thank him for half a century of friendship to Israel”, and there is absolutely no need for "Jewish" voters in the U.S. to vote for either party, thus they are free to, for example, vote for democrats in hopes of passing themselves off as "Champions of the Black Man", even as Black Jews are thrown out of Israel. Speaking of which:

And this is why "Jews" such as Zelensky and Netanyahu are able to waltz in to the halls of government in D.C. like they own the fucking place and demand more money on top of the hundreds of billions they have already suckered the American taxpayer out of... on account of them being "our greatest allies", don't you know, which is apparently now synonymous with "biggest money pits". Because God forbid them having to spend a single penny out of the hundreds of trillions they have amassed first fomenting wars, then "financing" both sides over the last couple of hundred years. Speaking of which:

https://www.investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/

In fact, D.C. is now much like Hollywood in that most everyone is either "Jewish", married to a "Jew", or screwing a "Jew". So if you love Hollywood, you're really going to love the D.C. scene. But don't take my word for it:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html

Of course, actual (read: religious) Jews are opposed to the State of Israel:

AND

And none are more confused than Christians who believe they are called to worship Jews. In fact, Christianity teaches that unrepentant Jews are going to Hell, so nothing is more ludicrous than a Christian financially supporting a "Jewish state". What? Funding those bus tickets to Hell, are you? Among other things, much of this confusion stems from the passage in Genesis which reads in part:

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse"

By "you", God is referring a people... basically an extended family... known as "Israel" in biblical times, not the State of Israel. That passage was written over 3000 years ago, whereas the State of Israel didn't exist until 1948. The passage did not go on to say "but all this blessing and cursing is going to need to be back-burnered for a few millennia until the STATE of Israel pops up!" It wasn't talking about the "state", it was referring to a people, which in fact many present-day "Israelis" (i.e., citizens of the state) have little or no connection to.

Last edited:
    "I don't understand" why blacks vote for dems either. Their rhetoric over time has shown them to be racist and yet the majority of blacks vote for dems. Why is that?
    I wouldn't say the majority of blacks vote Democrat.We have working class men that bust ass all day and pay taxes and deal with inflation,but I personally still pull into my driveway and see the unemployed standing around living their American dream.Quite frankly I vote Replubican because I don't think my family should have to sacrifice what we've worked hard for only to see half of the neighborhood sitting around sucking up social security and spending thousands in EBT hoping that the Demacrips will come in and give more.Fuck that

Attachments

• a52c4bb444cb11efb25c51ca59a942f7.jpg
      a52c4bb444cb11efb25c51ca59a942f7.jpg
      69.4 KB · Views: 21

Welldoya

Master
    If by "the homeland" you mean "the State of Israel" (which immediately makes my antenna go up, since having people voting here who consider their "homeland" to be somewhere else is a recipe for disaster, to include the possibility of setting up parasitic relationships, as you will see below)...

The rank-and-file "secular Jews" in the U.S. (i.e., "Jews who don't believe in Judaism"... you know, just like the "Christians" who don't believe in Christianity) don't have to support Israel ostensibly.

Why would Kamala need to show up? Her husband is "Jewish" (so much for the "Muslim vote in Michigan"!). Trump's son-in-law is "Jewish" (Kushner's father is a felon and friend of the Clintons). Clinton's son-in-law is "Jewish" (and Mezvinsky's father is also a felon). Blinken & Nuland (State Department), Gary Cohn (Trump's economic advisor), Cardin (chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee), Emanuel (Obama's chief of staff), Klain & Zients (Biden's chiefs of staff), Mayorkas (DHS under Obama AND Biden), Weingarten (president, American Federation of Teachers), Bloomberg & Feinblatt (Everytown for Gun Safety), Zuckerberg, Page (Google/YouTube), Brin (Google/YouTube), Wojcicki (YouTube), most of Hollywood and the MSM, Greenspan, Bernanke & Yellen (Federal Reserve)... the list is endless, even without mentioning Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Aschberg, Armand Hammer ("Lenin's chosen capitalist"), Joe Slovo (Mandela's communist handler), and Alinsky, just a few of the founders, proponents, and financiers of communism. Speaking of which:

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Add in the non-Jewish ass-kissers of the "Jewish State" in D.C.(Speaker Johnson, anyone?), i.e., Zionists like Biden about whom Netanyahu just said “I want to thank him for half a century of friendship to Israel”, and there is absolutely no need for "Jewish" voters in the U.S. to vote for either party, thus they are free to, for example, vote for democrats in hopes of passing themselves off as "Champions of the Black Man", even as Black Jews are thrown out of Israel. Speaking of which:

And this is why "Jews" such as Zelensky and Netanyahu are able to waltz in to the halls of government in D.C. like they own the fucking place and demand more money on top of the hundreds of billions they have already suckered the American taxpayer out of... on account of them being "our greatest allies", don't you know, which is apparently now synonymous with "biggest money pits". Because God forbid them having to spend a single penny out of the hundreds of trillions they have amassed first fomenting wars, then "financing" both sides over the last couple of hundred years. Speaking of which:

https://www.investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/

In fact, D.C. is now much like Hollywood in that most everyone is either "Jewish", married to a "Jew", or screwing a "Jew". So if you love Hollywood, you're really going to love the D.C. scene. But don't take my word for it:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html

Of course, actual (read: religious) Jews are opposed to the State of Israel:

AND

And none are more confused than Christians who believe they are called to worship Jews. In fact, Christianity teaches that unrepentant Jews are going to Hell, so nothing is more ludicrous than a Christian financially supporting a "Jewish state". What? Funding those bus tickets to Hell, are you? Among other things, much of this confusion stems from the passage in Genesis which reads in part:

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse"

By "you", God is referring a people... basically an extended family... known as "Israel" in biblical times, not the State of Israel. That passage was written over 3000 years ago, whereas the State of Israel didn't exist until 1948. The passage did not go on to say "but all this blessing and cursing is going to need to be back-burnered for a few millennia until the STATE of Israel pops up!" It wasn't talking about the "state", it was referring to a people, which in fact many present-day "Israelis" (i.e., citizens of the state) have little or no connection to.

A little advice - once you go over about 2 paragraphs, nobody reads it.

I wouldn't say the majority of blacks vote Democrat.We have working class men that bust ass all day and pay taxes and deal with inflation,but I personally still pull into my driveway and see the unemployed standing around living their American dream.Quite frankly I vote Replubican because I don't think my family should have to sacrifice what we've worked hard for only to see half of the neighborhood sitting around sucking up social security and spending thousands in EBT hoping that the Demacrips will come in and give more.Fuck that
    Thomas Sowell is one of the most intelligent people to explain a lot of the problems.He's also had some great debates against Brandon.That should be what blacks as a whole should look into before bowing down to Biden, Harris or any other Dem that promises anything to get the vote.Who gives a shit about race,gender,or beliefs.Be American,stand up for America.After 911 it was United We Stand.WTF happened.Because I'm still an American before anything,Under the wrong circumstances I can become an angry American.

Southalabama

Master
    Just remember. Pile it high stack it deep and go vote.

This place is mostly an echo chamber with like minded 2A supporters but the country is a changing and not for the better. There are a lot of people who don’t think like we do.

Doug Giles wrote a book about the Effeminazation of the American Male.

ccc

Master
    Just remember. Pile it high stack it deep and go vote.

This place is mostly an echo chamber with like minded 2A supporters but the country is a changing and not for the better. There are a lot of people who don’t think like we do.

Doug Giles wrote a book about the Effeminazation of the American Male.
    But that’s the thing, the left has learned to assemble, march, protest, VOTE. THEY TURN OUT, while we sit at home. Which is EXACTLY why we are the minority. If each and every right wing Republican, god fearing AMERICAN does not get out and vote, Harris is our next president. I called it when I said Biden would beat Trump the first time when everyone said it wouldn’t happen. We have become complacent. I say with 70% certainty Harris will win. I pray I am wrong. But we can have that conversation again in 100 days.

DustyDog

Master
    A little advice - once you go over about 2 paragraphs, nobody reads it.
    And some still wonder how so many Americans can be so ignorant. Go figure.

Same reason TikTok is so popular. If you don't read more than two sentences, or watch anything longer than 15 seconds, eventually you can't do so. Why do you think we have an "epidemic" of "ADHD"? The Chinese aren't stupid. That's why they don't allow their people access to TikTok... it was strictly intended to make Americans even more shallow.

tros6t

Marksman
    I’m not sure a generalized statement that “Jews still vote for them” is accurate! I’m sure some do but that is likely changing! The same with blacks and hispanics!! Unfortunately, these evil and super corrupt people are now
    at the point where they will do “ANYTHING” to win and they plan to!

ABlaster

Marksman
    TikTok is very popular in China. They just show their kids different content.

This is from an article I keep linked.

“If you’re under 14 years old, they show you science experiments you can do at home, museum exhibits, patriotism videos and educational videos,” said Harris, according to “60 Minutes,” adding that children in China were limited to only 40 minutes a day on the app.

“There’s a survey of pre-teens in the U.S. and China asking, ‘what is the most aspirational career that you want to have?’ and in the U.S., the No. 1 was a social media influencer, and in China, the No. 1 was astronaut,” Harris said. “You allow those two societies to play out for a few generations and I can tell you what your world is going to look like.”

ABlaster

Marksman
    Thomas Sowell is one of the most intelligent people to explain a lot of the problems.He's also had some great debates against Brandon.That should be what blacks as a whole should look into before bowing down to Biden, Harris or any other Dem that promises anything to get the vote.Who gives a shit about race,gender,or beliefs.Be American,stand up for America.After 911 it was United We Stand.WTF happened.Because I'm still an American before anything,Under the wrong circumstances I can become an angry American.
    Sowell is legit one of my top heros. He can explain stuff and cut through the BS like few people can.

Top Bottom