• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    I am not taking sides on this. Just curious what y’all think. He said he is voting for Ron Paul, because he doesn’t trust Trump with the Second Amendment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Lost vote!

Choice between Camela and Trump? Camela has publicly said she wants a mandatory buy back, i.e. confiscation, of AR "assault" weapons.

Not much of a decision to me.

MAXman

Master
    Where as trump has said out loud, as potus, “confiscation first, due process later”
    ?

Not voting for trump is the same as voting for Harris, correct.
    A 20-something kid following his heart not his head?
    That’s what leads men into the marines, or rittenhouse to a city on fire.

His choice.
    I wouldn’t take advice from someone that age, personally, even if I respect his decision. U do U

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I am not taking sides on this. Just curious what y’all think. He said he is voting for Ron Paul, because he doesn’t trust Trump with the Second Amendment.

i like the kid, but that is idiot thinking, wasting a vote/ didn't know ron paul was in the race, guess he will write him in, or rand paul, both of whom i like, but they ain't gonna make it

BluesBrother

Master
    i like the kid, but that is idiot thinking, wasting a vote/ didn't know ron paul was in the race, guess he will write him in, or rand paul, both of whom i like, but they ain't gonna make it
    I didn't have an opinion one way or the other on him. But now, if true, his immaturity is on display. He may have the ability to influence some young voters. I believe he is disappointed he is not center of attention and this is an attempt to get it back. Sad some people have this character flaw. I'm sure we all can name people like this in our orbit that we attempt to avoid.

Carl

Master
    At least he's thinking for himself.

BluesBrother

Master

"The Art of the Deal" put into practice.

Kyle Rittenhouse walks back declaring he was not voting for Trump for not being 'pro-gun enough'​

Rittenhouse took back his comments about Trump less than 12 hours after his initial post​

By Stepheny Price Fox News
    Published August 2, 2024 8:19 pm EDT

"Over the past 12 hours, I've had a series of productive conversations with members of the Trump's team and I am confident he will be the strong ally gun owners need to defend our Second Amendment rights," Rittenhouse said.

"My comments made last night were ill-informed and unproductive. I'm 100% behind Donald Trump and encourage every gun owner to join me in helping send him back to the White House," Rittenhouse continued.

A-Blo-3.jpg

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    I stand by my earlier assessment. Rittenhouse showed us his immaturity by declaring not voting for Trump for clicks. Walking it back doesn't change a thing, IMO.

This is what I said in #5 "I believe he is disappointed he is not center of attention and this is an attempt to get it back. Sad some people have this character flaw. I'm sure we all can name people like this in our orbit that we attempt to avoid."

rossi

Master
    He still should not have been open carrying at 17 years old. He wasn't thinking then. My thought is he went there having no business there, and to me that was poor judgement. Open carry has a place and a time. Personally, I think everyone should be guessing whether or not a person is armed. It makes a THUG think a little before acting. Open Carry to me also invites a takedown from multiple perps acting together.

Uilleam

Marksman
    I lost all respect for him when he had his rifle destroyed:

Welldoya

Master
    He’s a kid. People don’t get good sense until they are about 30 and that’s only if they have a family and responsibilities.
    This is a no-brainer. Even if you don’t like a few things that Trump does, look at the alternative.

Reactions: FLT

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I don’t understand the surprise.
    - He was thinking with his heart when he went to help others and the predators tried to kill him.
    - He was thinking with heart when he didn’t want his rifle to end up a trophy for someone else.
    - He was thinking with his heart when he said he was a single-issue voter and wanted to vote for a candidate that was the strongest in that single issue.

The young man still has maturing to do, but at least he seems headed in the right direction.

Cut him some slack. He’s been through more than enough.

Uilleam

Marksman
    I don’t understand the surprise.
    - He was thinking with his heart when he went to help others and the predators tried to kill him.
    - He was thinking with heart when he didn’t want his rifle to end up a trophy for someone else.
    - He was thinking with his heart when he said he was a single-issue voter and wanted to vote for a candidate that was the strongest in that single issue.

The young man still has maturing to do, but at least he seems headed in the right direction.

Cut him some slack. He’s been through more than enough.
    How many soldiers brought home trophies?

I get what you are saying, I just don't agree with his decision regarding his rifle. How can you destroy your rifle then say you are Pro 2A?

Uilleam

Marksman

Uilleam

Marksman

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    how does destroying your tool so nobody can profit from it equate to anti 2A. He probably replaced his tool with a sharper one.

Reactions: FLT

ccc

Master
    I like Kyle but at the end of the day he is simply a kid that shot two folks, not the second coming of the messiah. And let us not forget his generation eats Tide pods.

Bodhisattva

Marksman

If you’ll remember, Trump said we couldn’t have bump stocks. So yeah, cant trust him, even on 2A issues.

ccc

Master
    Trump has my families vote, lesser of two evils. At the end of the day like all politicians he will tell you what you want to hear to get in office.

Top Bottom