• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bruiser

Expert
    Beginning with the 2014-15 season, college football will enter a new era when a postseason playoff will begin. The format is simple: top four teams, two semifinals played in bowl games, and a national championship game played in a different city each year. Each semifinal will be played during the New Year's holiday with the national championship game in prime time on a Monday night at least a week later.

A selection committee will choose the four teams for the playoff based on their performance during the regular season, including, strength of schedule, head-to-head results, championships won, and other factors. The teams will be seeded so that #1 will play #4 in one semifinal and #2 will meet #3 in the other, with the winners advancing to the national championship game.

Those 2 paragraphs came straight from the collgeplayoff website. Now, with it only being a 4 team playoff, I guarantee people will still call BS alot if their team doesnt get selected into the top 4 spots. So there will still be sort of a BCS selection process during the season to get the top 4 spots, after that then its truely a playoff.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Well that is true, especially when they allow a 2 loss team to go ahead of an undefeated team and play for the championship.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    crooked and going to have some taken away for cheating as well they should.[/QUOTE

Not debating this with you Frank. I like you too well to get sideways with you

well i dont like Frank enough not to get sideways. So Frank pull ur tampon out and stop crying. Here in Alabama we dont call it cheating so it doesnt count!! HAHAHHAHAHAH

Your just mad because our second string is better than ur first

Last edited:
    Top Bottom