Less than 60 days to a major election and no panic buying. I'm Surprised!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I haven't kept track of all the ammo I've bought in the last year. Plus at least a gun a month. Several given as gifts to my son/grandsons. Just received my 1st suppressor and will be buying another now. I'm running out of room.
    I know this is all the "fun" stuff, less we forgot necessities like; propane, TP, sugar, salt, Ramin noodles...
    Yep, I've been " investing" in 25lb sacks of jasmine rice as well as other staples.
    JIC. Looking forward to deer season to resupply.

Miami_JBT

Expert
    I'm familiar with the ImageCast X ball point pen demo. He also had a forged smart card and physical access to the machine, which is a detail left out of all the tweets and posts. While obviously anyone can get a pen, a forged smart card and physical access is much more difficult to come by.

I'm not immediately familiar with the interception of the data stream hack so I will have to look that one up.

I will reference my earlier post. If it's so easy to do and so hard to detect why aren't the Republicans doing it? For me to believe team blue has been able to pull the wool over our eyes for years now would require me to believe their team is much, much smarter and more capable than we are.

The voter fraud evidence I've seen online is super weak. What I usually see is a presenter telling you what you are about to see. Then, a video of a process the average person knows nothing about is shown, and it's usually short and with little or no context, then the presenter tells you what you just saw. I'll admit it can be pretty compelling. Whenever I see something like that, I ask myself if I would be capable of detecting a lie in the evidence I just saw with the knowledge I currently have or am I relying completely on what the presenter is telling me. If I'm relying on the presenter, then I'm in danger of being manipulated.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. I would love it if we could prove widespread voter fraud (assuming it happened) and kick anyone who benefitted from it to the curb. It would honestly give me a sense of satisfaction that the country hasn't gone completely crazy.
    Another two things to bring up

1. If the fraud is so blatant, why did Republicans win some down ballot races in 2020? Why didn't the Democrats just do a clean sweep? Why didn't the Democrats rig the elections to give them absolute control? Why did the Democrats lose the House of Representatives?

2. If the fraud is so blatant and doable, why is Trump running right now? Does anyone honestly believe that if the Democrats achieved power in 2020 via illegal means that in the four years of holding power, they wouldn't have solidified it? If the game was rigged in 2020, what makes 2024 winnable if the game is rigged? What, will voting harder suddenly make the fraud less effective?

Those two questions are the biggest things that stand out.

It is like challenging the Tent-Revival Preacher that claims to cure people by placing their hands on folks. The best way to challenge such is have a paraplegic or an amputee go up and asked to be fixed/cured.

Again, does election fraud happen? Yup, has since the day elections were invented by man. But the claims made during 2020 were so arduous, that the evidence doesn't stack up, nor does the theory in of the fraud itself make sense.

A grand global conspiracy was enacted to steal the election from Trump, but only Trump, and in a small margin. At no point though was the entire mechanism that was used to steal the election from Trump was used to steal other elections from other Republicans. The Democrats only used their thievery to only steal the election from Trump and no one else.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    The problem is that you can't possibly know that the amount of fraud wouldn't change an election outcome because you and no one else knows the full extent of the fraud.

I saw a forensic IT engineer change votes from red to blue with a ball point pen from the touch screen of on an electronic voting machine and he did it live during a trial in front of a Judge. I read the report of another engineer that was able to intercept the data stream coming from an election machine, alter the data and reinsert it back into the database.

The above results were well documented and recorded and still being litigated. There are a few more examples but the fact is these tests were only conducted on a handful machines that were actually used in the election because the Democrats locked their access behind all their legal might.

No one has any idea how much data was changed, how many votes were altered or how many illegal votes took place. No one...
    there were millions of manufactured vote for the dems.. thousands of biden votes with no downline votes....

Miami_JBT

Expert
    there were millions of manufactured vote for the dems.. thousands of biden votes with no downline votes....
    Rudy Giuliani stated before the Arizona State legislature that 5 million illegal aliens voted in the 2020 election for Biden in Arizona alone. Sounds incredibly damning, right? Well, there's a small issue with such a claim.

1000010628.png

Arizona's total population is less than 8 million people.

Are you telling me that if Rudy Giuliani is right, that Arizona is 3/4 entire population are illegal aliens? And they voted in 2020?

If that's the case, then why are Republicans holding any office whatsoever in Arizona at all? From Po'Dunk City Dog Catcher to the position of Senate President and House Speaker and everything in between? Why do Republicans in Arizona hold a majority in their legislature at all?

If 5 million illegals voted in 2020 as Rudy Giuliani stated. Why would they vote for Biden, but not for any down ballot Democrat?

That's the issues with the fraud claims. Trump's legal team made such outrageous claims that any credible claim of fraud has been overshadowed and thrown out the window.

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm familiar with the ImageCast X ball point pen demo. He also had a forged smart card and physical access to the machine, which is a detail left out of all the tweets and posts. While obviously anyone can get a pen, a forged smart card and physical access is much more difficult to come by.

I'm not immediately familiar with the interception of the data stream hack so I will have to look that one up.

I will reference my earlier post. If it's so easy to do and so hard to detect why aren't the Republicans doing it? For me to believe team blue has been able to pull the wool over our eyes for years now would require me to believe their team is much, much smarter and more capable than we are.

The voter fraud evidence I've seen online is super weak. What I usually see is a presenter telling you what you are about to see. Then, a video of a process the average person knows nothing about is shown, and it's usually short and with little or no context, then the presenter tells you what you just saw. I'll admit it can be pretty compelling. Whenever I see something like that, I ask myself if I would be capable of detecting a lie in the evidence I just saw with the knowledge I currently have or am I relying completely on what the presenter is telling me. If I'm relying on the presenter, then I'm in danger of being manipulated.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. I would love it if we could prove widespread voter fraud (assuming it happened) and kick anyone who benefitted from it to the curb. It would honestly give me a sense of satisfaction that the country hasn't gone completely crazy.
    Being a Tech guy these demos illustrate to me that widespread hack is possible. The ImageCast X demo was PROOF OF CONCEPT and an individual walking into a voter booth would have the same access and could have caused the voting machine to exhibit the same exact behavior. Are you also aware of the Diebold touchscreen vulnerabilities and how they were exploited? Are you aware of the verifiable breach to Georgia's voting database? Trump lost that State by less than 13,000 votes.

The issue is that these vulnerabilities exist and may have been exploited on a widespread scale but you will never know the full impact. What I do know is that Trump lost by VERY narrow margins in swing states, 50 thousand votes changed in key locations and Trump would have been in Office.

Out of 3,153 counties in the US Biden only won 558 of them. The election very easily could have been different if the outcome in just a handful of counties were different and we're talking a few thousand votes here and there nothing that would really standout on it's own.

I'm not claiming there's irrefutable evidence that the election was stolen; I'm just pointing out that there's no conclusive proof it wasn't.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Being a Tech guy these demos illustrate to me that widespread hack is possible. The ImageCast X demo was PROOF OF CONCEPT and an individual walking into a voter booth would have the same access and could have caused the voting machine to exhibit the same exact behavior. Are you also aware of the Diebold touchscreen vulnerabilities and how they were exploited? Are you aware of the verifiable breach to Georgia's voting database? Trump lost that State by less than 13,000 votes.

I'm not claiming there's irrefutable evidence that the election was stolen; I'm just pointing out that there's no conclusive proof it wasn't.

I tried to find a video of how the tech demonstrated the hack into the ICX but couldn't. Given he could hack into the machine, how much disassembly of the machine is required and how long does it take to track down and change ballots that are already on the system? Is there an on-screen display showing it's in "Technician Mode" or whatever they call it when the smart card is inserted? I'm still not sure what role the ball point pen played, to be honest.

I looked into Diebold and all I found was stuff from 2006. The more recent information said that while votes couldn't be changed on those machines it could cause delays and drag the timeline out (maybe to attack it in another way?).

I was familiar with the Georgia thing. Or at least I think I am. The two things I am aware of was the short time when voter info was available to the public, including SSN's and things like that, and when strangers could go in and cancel someone's voting registration as if they had moved out of state or died. If there was anything else I'm not familiar.

Miami_JBT

Expert

The issue is that these vulnerabilities exist and may have been exploited on a widespread scale but you will never know the full impact. What I do know is that Trump lost by VERY narrow margins in swing states, 50 thousand votes changed in key locations and Trump would have been in Office.

Out of 3,153 counties in the US Biden only won 558 of them. The election very easily could have been different if the outcome in just a handful of counties were different and we're talking a few thousand votes here and there nothing that would really standout on it's own.

1. People vote, trees and dirt don't. Half of the entire US population lives in a few counties.

1727026510701.png

When people claim that "State X is really Conservative if you don't county City Y." I laugh at that because the reality is, PEOPLE MAKE UP THE STATE. Not farmland, not cows, not trees, not shrubs, not dirt. PEOPLE. People vote.

When people throw around on who won X number of counties, many forget that most of those counties are empty. The majority of the wins that people need to win are a few strategic locations. You have swing states and within those swing states you have swing counties.

That's how you win elections.

2. If the election system was so easy to hack, why is it that only Trump was affected by this? Why didn't the Democrats through their massive scheme, effect down ballot Republicans? Why is it that Democrats didn't do a clean sweep and take control in Georgia? Why is the Georgia state government still a Republican majority? Republicans won 103 seats of the Georgia House of Representatives. Democrats only won 77 of those seats. The Georgia Senate, similar situation. Republicans won 34 seats to the Democrats 22 seats.

If the system was easily hacked, why did Gov. Brian Kemp win 2022 with a 7.53% lead on Stacey Abrams?

3. Again, going back to my example with Arizona. Rudy Giuliani presented before the Arizona legislature that 5 million illegals voted in the 2020 election and that it why Arizona went for Biden. Again, the entire population of the state of Arizona is under 8 million people. If 5 million of the state's population are illegal aliens who voted for Biden. Why did they vote for Biden alone? Why did they not vote for down ballot Democrats? Why is the Arizona legislature still under Republican majority?

4. Furthermore, if the game was rigged and Democrats gained power by said rigging. What makes you think that 2024 would be any different? Would it not make sense for those who gained power to not solidify their power and strengthen the rigging to cement their power? If such a system worked, why is the current make-up of the US Senate with such a small Democrat lead? Why is the House still under a narrow Republican majority? Additionally, if the system was rigged, what can Trump hope to accomplish in 2024? What? Vote harder?

These are the issues with the accusations being thrown around about fraud. The claims are/were so wild, it drowns out any possible chance of actual fraud being investigated. And these accusations were made by Trump's own legal team. A legal team who members by the way have now stated in court that they never had any evidence to begin with and admitted in court that they were blowing smoke up peoples' butts. They have publicly stated under oath, that they committed perjury and lied. One of them even went so far to state that any logical and sane person shouldn't have believed what came out of their mouth.

The arguments made don't hold-up. When Trump himself broadcasts that he's going to have a press conference and show the world all the evidence, and then a week later, he cancels said press conference and never releases the evidence. That says something.

Why wasn't any of this evidence used in any of the trials to exonerate the accused parties of Trump's legal team. Oh wait, I know why.

They didn't have any of it to begin with and they made it up.

They made wild claims with no evidence, and when time came to produced, they couldn't. Because again, they made it up.

1727028182180.png

Her defense in court was "no reasonable person" would believe her wild claims about election fraud.

1727028355909.png

And she wasn't the only one on Trump's legal team to admit guilt in Georgia.
    1727028201606.png

1727028484316.png

Even with all the political chicanery going on with Fani Willis. Why did three key attorneys in the Trump legal team plead guilty? Especially if as they originally claimed, they had the evidence on hand to prove fraud occurred. Why suddenly change their stance and plead guilty?

1727029052645.png

Again, because they made it up and in doing so. They ruined any real chances at any real investigations occurring into any real fraud that could have occurred.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Another two things to bring up

1. If the fraud is so blatant, why did Republicans win some down ballot races in 2020? Why didn't the Democrats just do a clean sweep? Why didn't the Democrats rig the elections to give them absolute control? Why did the Democrats lose the House of Representatives?

2. If the fraud is so blatant and doable, why is Trump running right now? Does anyone honestly believe that if the Democrats achieved power in 2020 via illegal means that in the four years of holding power, they wouldn't have solidified it? If the game was rigged in 2020, what makes 2024 winnable if the game is rigged? What, will voting harder suddenly make the fraud less effective?

Those two questions are the biggest things that stand out.

It is like challenging the Tent-Revival Preacher that claims to cure people by placing their hands on folks. The best way to challenge such is have a paraplegic or an amputee go up and asked to be fixed/cured.

Again, does election fraud happen? Yup, has since the day elections were invented by man. But the claims made during 2020 were so arduous, that the evidence doesn't stack up, nor does the theory in of the fraud itself make sense.

A grand global conspiracy was enacted to steal the election from Trump, but only Trump, and in a small margin. At no point though was the entire mechanism that was used to steal the election from Trump was used to steal other elections from other Republicans. The Democrats only used their thievery to only steal the election from Trump and no one else.
    What it seems to me is a lot of people can't see this: This country is run by a vulture named Status Quo, it has 2 wings one Democrats, the other Republicans. It controls most of the elitist self-serving politicians, the media; conventional/social and the entertainment industry, which it uses, very effectively, to push its identity politics on us to keep us divided. Ultimately their goal is to take power away from the people who hired them, changing our Republic into a true Democracy, where the mob rules. One candidate is not in the status quo, the other admitted she was. Right now the status quo is literally fighting for its life, they've already proven they'll resort to any means possible!

Miami_JBT

Expert
    What it seems to me is a lot of people can't see this: This country is run by a vulture named Status Quo, it has 2 wings one Democrats, the other Republicans. It controls most of the elitist self-serving politicians, the media; conventional/social and the entertainment industry, which it uses, very effectively, to push its identity politics on us to keep us divided. Ultimately their goal is to take power away from the people who hired them, changing our Republic into a true Democracy, where the mob rules. One candidate is not in the status quo, the other admitted she was. Right now the status quo is literally fighting for its life, they've already proven they'll resort to any means possible!
    I deal with shitbag Republicans all the time. And yes, a lot of today's Republicans are just 1990s era Democrats. I know they're shitbags and much doesn't separate your average Republican lawmaker from your average Democrat lawmaker.

But again, if the "elites" have control and are striving to block Trump from office. Why are people like Thomas Massie still in office? Why is Ron DeSantis still Governor? Why is Congress in gridlock and why aren't the elites getting what they want passed? Why was Biden not removed from office by the 25th Amendment? Why even do an election?

If they have the power to rig elections. What makes 2024 any different? Explain how Trump can win 2024 if the elections in 2020 were rigged. What's changed between then and now? How have the elites not secured and cemented power to solidify their holdings?

Seriously, explain how Trump can win 2024 is 2020 was rigged.

As someone who has studied despotic regimes. I'm really curious, if the system is as corrupt as you claim. How can Trump win 2024 if 2020 was rigged? What makes this election any different?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    It's all WWF for the masses. With heros, villains, double crosses, plot twists just need some folding chair wacking.
    It will continue till the $$ dries up or the wheel finely falls off.
    It's not personal just about the $$$.

FLT

Master
    Miami JBT, what’s your point? You sure seem to have an agenda . But I’m not at all sure what it is that you’re trying to accomplish.

Miami_JBT

Expert
    Miami JBT, what’s your point? You sure seem to have an agenda . But I’m not at all sure what it is that you’re trying to accomplish.
    The topic was originally about the fact that right now, with a major election happening less than 60 days from now. The typical panic buying isn't happening as has happened in 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2020.

I'm curious as to why. Both economically and politically.

Is the market tapped out? Because as I previously said, FFLs aren't having a good time right now. Distributors are drowning in product. Manufacturers are extending rebates and sales in an attempt to move product.

Is it solely economic?

Or, has the buying public basically stopped worrying about him control?

Top Bottom