• ...and so much more!
  • Price: 600 cash. 750 trade

5.56Operator

Hero of the Imperium
    Item Location
    Pensacola
    Price
    600 cash. 750 trade
    Up for grabs is a long, black (just like you fruits love it) Glock 24 chambered in .40 SW (small and weak, like you losers). Has a nice Briley custom barrel, and comes with 3 magazines and the old school Tupperware case.

Cash is king, I’m saving up to get one of those cool bullpups on here since I missed out on the Tavor, so I’m trying to get one of those AUGs. Or, in a pinch, a Keltech RDB. Please help me.

Fired about 30 rounds through her. Recoil is barely noticeable unless you have super girly wrists due to your soy rich diet.

Attachments

• IMG_4792.jpeg
      IMG_4792.jpeg
      2.5 MB · Views: 211
    • IMG_4791.jpeg
      IMG_4791.jpeg
      535.6 KB · Views: 209
    • IMG_4793.jpeg
      IMG_4793.jpeg
      1.8 MB · Views: 210

jettjon

Expert
    What gen is it?
    I believe they are all Generation 2 designs, they were discontinued in the 90's. Interesting piece, for sure.

jettjon

Expert
    Up for grabs is a long, black (just like you fruits love it) Glock 24 chambered in .40 SW (small and weak, like you losers). Has a nice Briley custom barrel, and comes with 3 magazines and the old school Tupperware case.

Cash is king, I’m saving up to get one of those cool bullpups on here since I missed out on the Tavor, so I’m trying to get one of those AUGs. Or, in a pinch, a Keltech RDB. Please help me.

Fired about 30 rounds through her. Recoil is barely noticeable unless you have super girly wrists due to your soy rich diet.
    You might want to note in the description that it has the "extended" mag and slide release as well as the adjustable rear sight. This is the .40 S&W version of the G34 9mm I used extensively back in the day for IDPA competition. It's an excellent out-of-the-box competive pistol, and yes I did IWB CCW it as well.

You might want to note in the description that it has the "extended" mag and slide release as well as the adjustable rear sight. This is the .40 S&W version of the G34 9mm I used extensively back in the day for IDPA competition. It's an excellent out-of-the-box competive pistol, and yes I did IWB CCW it as well.
    Very astute. I'll pass the word. I work with him.

Jdcujo

Master
    Isn't that the g35?

jettjon

Expert
    Isn't that the g35?
    Drat, I think you're right. I believe the G24 was more like the 17L, and yes, the .40 35 is analogous to the 9mm 34. Thanks for the correction! Of course the picture does appear to at least show the adjustable rear sights, though the "extended" Glock controls are only like 1mm larger than stock.

Landshark850

Shooter
    I'm fortunate enough to have a 24P, the factory ported version of this gun. Amazing shooter. Nearly all of the ported models are Gen 2. They did some Gen 3 24's but largely discontinued. This is the first I've heard of a Gen 4.

Out of curiosity, what is the serial number prefix?

Top Bottom