• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABlaster

Master
    Correct, but I think only during the opening shots of societal collapse, when the dollar will be only useful for kindling.

3 months in? Food, medicine, weapons and ammo will keep you alive. Gold and silver will be useless trinkets until we rebuild. Then we can live like kings or warlords.
    Gold and silver have always had worth. It hasn't changed in thousands of years and I don't expect it would. I did a quick internet search and didn't find at any point in recorded history where gold and silver had no value.

I agree with the list you have as far as items that will keep you alive, but I do disagree about gold and silver ever being useless.

ccc

Master
    Choose wisely

Over estimated blowback

Besides foreign shipping companies don’t care.
    I wonder what was told to the rank and file after the tough talk about shutting the country down and now “get back to work”. I know I would lose all respect for a leader like that. Not that I would have respected him in the first place.

Southalabama

Master
    I wonder what was told to the rank and file after the tough talk about shutting the country down and now “get back to work”. I know I would lose all respect for a leader like that. Not that I would have respected him in the first place.
    He’s not the type to say we f’d up.

Reactions: ccc

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I thought it was priceless on Fox tonight when the reporter asked the strikers.."Can I get a hand up if your supporting Kamala?" and nobody raised their hand

Southalabama

Master
    What I’m guessing is the Dems, who are synonymous with unions, didn’t want the bad publicity before the election and put some promises out there if they would hold off.
    Union boss Daggett been to Mara largo so perhaps he thinks the next administration will broker a deal.

Top Bottom