Looking for a job in the P-Cola area...anyone hiring?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARAMP1

Shooter
    It's for my brother. He's looking to stay at my place and look after my house/dog while I'm deployed later this year.

He's a former Marine. He just graduated with a double BS in Biology and Bio-Chemistry and was going to wait a year or two before applying to medical school. He's very disciplined. He's looking for something physical, preferably construction, but is willing (and in my opinion very capable) to do office work. He currently resides in MO close to Kansas City and will probably move down here in May or so, but could come sooner.

Anyone know of anyone hiring?

CCHGN

Banned
    I've been working in Kansas City the last couple of years(march-Dec),,,,nice town. I can't believe there's no work up there( especially in his field), unless he just wants to enjoy this fine weather for a change, winters sux up there.

ARAMP1

Shooter
    The main point of him moving down here is to watch my house and dog while I'm deployed. After graduating, he really has no reason or desire to live up there anymore.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    The main point of him moving down here is to watch my house and dog while I'm deployed. After graduating, he really has no reason or desire to live up there anymore.

With his background he may be able to look into a few of the consultants that are going after the BP money for seashore/habitat restoration along the Gulf Coast there are a few firms that will be sharing 20 million for the next 2 or 3 years. The short list has not been picked yet, but we will see a few firms here in Pensacola that will get a piece.

ARAMP1

Shooter
    With his background he may be able to look into a few of the consultants that are going after the BP money for seashore/habitat restoration along the Gulf Coast there are a few firms that will be sharing 20 million for the next 2 or 3 years. The short list has not been picked yet, but we will see a few firms here in Pensacola that will get a piece.
    Where would one look for positions?

jbrian420

Shooter
    Att will be hiring for Wire technicians. Pm me for info

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom