• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fear21

Master
    I'd like to get wood furniture if possible but poly is fine, any color. Big fan of original furniture on AKs - rails and doodads aren't really my thing as far as Kalashnikov patterns go, but it's not a dealbreaker either. As for as models / makers, Waffen Werks, James River, Interarms, anything really as long as it shoots straight. Only one I'm a little leery of is Century.

Thanks!

Fear21

Master
    Would also be interested in a Saiga sporter in 5.45 if anyone has one of those floating around.

ksenter

Master
    I might would be interested in trading mine for a same quality underfolder 47 with accompanying amount of ammo

Fear21

Master
    Unfortunately no 47s on board... was hoping for a cash deal. If that's something you'd be interested in...?

tbone427

Expert
    How much are you wanting to spend on one? The last time I was at Mikes Outdoors, they had a couple Ak's there for around $699. Hope this helps.

ksenter

Master
    I honestly wouldnt know what cash value to put on it. Then again, I'm sure I value it more than the actual book value. I thoroughly enjoy this one, action is so nice, recoil feels so perfect, accuracy is more than acceptable with zero keyholing. I took it from ugly ducklin with cheap import plastic to super nice refinished surplus wood that I enjoyed doing, yadda yadda yadda.

Pretty much only thing that would get me out of it would be a trade for an underfolder 47 in same condition. I'd put my resale on this one with ammo somewhere around $1200 (probably 600ish rounds available)

again, I know that is probably higher than actual value, but I couldnt let it loose anyway else.

Fear21

Master
    How much are you wanting to spend on one? The last time I was at Mikes Outdoors, they had a couple Ak's there for around $699. Hope this helps.

5.45? They always have 7.62s in stock but I've never seen a 5.45 there. Ask em every time I go in, too. Dirtysouth, I've been to just about every shop in town looking for a 5.45 AK and haven't seen one yet. They're all over the internet, but I was hoping to find a used one locally before I jumped on that.

Ksenter, I understand. I wouldn't let it go if I were you, after having done all of that to it (that, and I can't afford it anyway :wink:). Enjoy it!

mac the knife

Master
    I have a like new AK 74 Romanian with wood furniture For Sale,
    I want $675.00 for the gun or a package deal with a spam can of 1080 rounds ammo for $850.00, comes with sling ,orig cleaning kit,and
    3 -30rd mags.Looks great ,shoots great . Send EMAIL address for pictures

Top Bottom