• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

teamr2

Shooter
    *****SPF*******I'm looking to sell a LWRC REPR with a 16 inch fluted barrel. It has a Magpul CTR stock with the RISR as well as a Magpul vertical fore grip. It will come in the factory green bag inside the factory cardboard box. It has the LWRC iron sights as well as the accessory mounting plates and all factory paperwork. It is currently wearing a US Optics SN-3 1.8-10 with a green illuminated reticle (factory build sheet is below) mounted with a set of Nightforce UL high titanium alloy rings. There are 5 20 round Pmags that go with it. Four are new in the wrapper but one is used. I also have 380 rounds of Federal Gold Medal Match 175gr in a 30cal ammo can plus 840 rounds of South African 147 gr. in the unopened battle packs. The rifle has exactly 100 rounds through it and it has functioned flawlessly. It was shot / cleaned / shot for the first 30 rounds. It shoots the FGMM in nice little one inch groups and the SA into 2.5 inch groups at 100 yards. I'd prefer to sell the whole kit (rifle, scope, rings, and 1240 rounds of ammo all together for ***GUNBROKER****. I'll give it a couple days here then it is off to Gunbroker. Cashiers check, cash, or MO only. ONLY trades I'd be looking for would be quality 5.56 ammo and maybe a LWRC SPR. Also need a Timney 3lb skeletonized AR trigger and a RCBS Rockchucker or a DIllon 550. Let me know if you have any questions through the PM system here on GCGF or to my direct email at hidef1@mac.com. I'm located off of Scenic Highway in Pensacola. Thanks, James

IMG_2238_zpsac44037f.jpg

IMG_2239_zpsb0232e80.jpg

IMG_2240_zpsc771caea.jpg

IMG_2241_zpsf4f2bea7.jpg

IMG_2242_zps57813910.jpg

IMG_2244_zpsd39c177e.jpg

Last edited:

toma

Expert
    any chance you have it's little sister the SPR for sale?

teamr2

Shooter
    Thanks for the kind words. It is a really nice rifle. I had the 20 inch version last year and this one shoots just as good but weighs 2lbs lighter. I have yet to really try for accuracy as I was getting the 1 inch groups without using a rear bag. Have owned a bunch of LWRC rifles over the years and this one is just like the rest of them, really well made, reliable, and very accurate. Just to be clear, my asking price is exactly what it would cost you to duplicate the entire kit. In fact, I might be losing money at the $6800 FTF price.

Derek

Marksman
    I cant even find the right phrase for this gun! I'm gonna simply call it the king! Damn nice gu!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Members online

Top Bottom