• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigD

Expert
    Im by whiting when is the next time you will be coming into milton? I would be interested in 6 of the $8 cans.

Telum Pisces

Master
    I would like to say that it was great meeting you Steve!!! Guys, these ammo cans are in great shape. You're not going to find a better deal anywhere!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    anymore of these left?

RackinRay

Master
    I would also like to get 4. I can drive to meet or come by if meeting is not convenient. PM'ing contact ifo.

RackinRay

Master
    Hope all is well with the original poster (OP). Does anyone know if the cans are all gone, or have a contact number for the OP? Have two guys at work also wanting cans, so a bundle run is in order.

RackinRay

Master
    Found some ammo cans from another source. Will not need these. Again, hope all is well with the OP.

Steve@JCA

Shooter
    Sorry all. Been stuck in West Africa for the last 3 weeks for work. Back home finally & should be here for the foreseeable future. I will get on answering PMs today.

SAWMAN

Master
    Damn Steve ..... hope the hell it wasn't Djibouti. Was there for a couple of months. Seemed like a couple of years. That was quite some time ago. Maybe better now. --- SAWMAN

Steve@JCA

Shooter
    Damn Steve ..... hope the hell it wasn't Djibouti. Was there for a couple of months. Seemed like a couple of years. That was quite some time ago. Maybe better now. --- SAWMAN

No sir. Not Djibouti, I haven't been anywhere around the red sea or Gulf of Aden in several years (not that I mind, I never cared for the Suez or most of that area around Somalia anyway). About the only place on the East Coast of Africa I ever actually enjoyed visiting was Kenya.

Seems like mostly everything we have been doing for the last few years has been central & south-west coast stuff. This time it was Douala & then Limbe in Cameroon & then a quick trip over to Malabo off the Coast of Equatorial Guinea for the last few days. I did get a call from my boss yesterday letting me know we may have to run over to Lagos in the next few weeks, which was not exactly what I wanted to hear as I really have a trust issue with some of the mercenary security forces we end up stuck with in Nigeria here lately, but it pays the bills, so I guess things are what they are.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    I'll take 10 of the good ones if you're in the Pace/Milton/Navarre/Pensacola area any time soon. PM me and I'll meet up.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom