• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    It’s likely that he is a long time member of this forum that enjoys irritating conservatives, he’s started a new account with a different ip address. His wording varies a little, but his style is pretty consistent. ;) This isn’t the first time he and his cohort have used the antic. They enjoy being asshats but prefer doing it anonymously .

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    As a former NYC resident and subway commuter:

Homelessness and/or mental illness are not death sentences. NYC straphangers are accustomed to these common types of occurrences on the subway.

Because this guy wasn’t comfortable doesn’t mean he gets to choke out and kill someone. If I had a dollar for every time there was someone shouting wild stuff on the train, I could still afford to live in NYC.

Get off at the next stop or move to the next car. Press the emergency button, there are police on nearly every train (DEFINITELY on the F Train, where this occurred.) All of these are acceptable responses to the non-physical situation happening here.

The willingness of people to escalate already tense situations with offensive measures because they are uncomfortable is beyond me.
    Further proof that you are a robot. Either way I stand for law and order. You can be soft on criminals all day in NYC just don’t bring that soft attitude down here.

It’s likely that he is a long time member of this forum that enjoys irritating conservatives, he’s started a new account with a different ip address. His wording varies a little, but his style is pretty consistent. ;) This isn’t the first time he and his cohort have used the antic. They enjoy being asshats but prefer doing it anonymously .
    Same username and IP since I joined. I’ve even done face to face transactions via the sale forum with folks before. Nobody had a problem with it then. I’ve probably lost the ability to buy and sell via the forum. That’s okay. Again, I’d rather have my values than a deal on another gun.

I prefer the (borderline) anonymity mainly due to being the odd-man out guy with different ideas. I got kids and other people I take care of, and that’s enough of a job without worrying about internet randos with aggressive sentiments in the mix as well.

Further proof that you are a robot. Either way I stand for law and order. You can be soft on criminals all day in NYC just don’t bring that soft attitude down here.
    It’s hilarious that the first line response to anything on this forum that doesn’t fit the stereotypical “gun guy” mold is labeled as being a bot or fake.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    It’s hilarious that the first line response to anything on this forum that doesn’t fit the stereotypical “gun guy” mold is labeled as being a bot or fake.
    No not hilarious at all, it’s a REAL thing. Honestly it’s a great way to penetrate local forums like this. Carry on, don’t let these robots raise your blood pressure

Snake-Eyes

Master

Homelessness and/or mental illness are not death sentences. NYC straphangers are accustomed to these common types of occurrences on the subway.

Because this guy wasn’t comfortable doesn’t mean he gets to choke out and kill someone. If I had a dollar for every time there was someone shouting wild stuff on the train, I could still afford to live in NYC.

Get off at the next stop or move to the next car. Press the emergency button, there are police on nearly every train (DEFINITELY on the F Train, where this occurred.) All of these are acceptable responses to the non-physical situation happening here.

The willingness of people to escalate already tense situations with offensive measures because they are uncomfortable is beyond me.

So, you’re locked in a train with a guy throwing stuff, getting in the faces of women and kids, yelling “I’m gonna kill you!”, “I don’t care if I go to jail for life.”, and “I’m prepared to die.”, and your response is to watch it happen or just run away at the first opportunity. Or, ”press the emergency button” and wait for the police.

Got it.

I don’t care if you’re native Floridian and hunt and fish: you belong in NewYorkistan.

The Marine didn’t choke that thug to kill him, he was subduing him while the cops had time to arrive (so much for your theory they’re instantly available on every train). If the dead guy didn’t want to get into a tussle, then he shouldn’t have made credible threats to a captive audience. If you want to mourn the fact that the thug’s tussle got himself dead, then that’s your free choice to waste the energy. I say good riddance, give the Marine a medal, and fire that tub of lard Bragg.

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    i will say again sir that i respect your right to your own opinion even if i dont agree with that opinion. and it doesnt mean i wouldnt maybe do a trade with you sometime in the future. but as one of the people that has seen the world, including new york city, i really question why you would vilify the man who stood up to defend strangers rather than the man who was threatening and accosting those strangers. i dont think i could ever understand that.

JP0311

Expert
    So, you’re locked in a train with a guy throwing stuff, getting in the faces of women and kids, yelling “I’m gonna kill you!”, “I don’t care if I go to jail for life.”, and “I’m prepared to die.”, and your response is to watch it happen or just run away at the first opportunity. Or, ”press the emergency button” and wait for the police.

Got it.

I don’t care if you’re native Floridian and hunt and fish: you belong in NewYorkistan.

The Marine didn’t choke that thug to kill him, he was subduing him while the cops had time to arrive (so much for your theory they’re instantly available on every train). If the dead guy didn’t want to get into a tussle, then he shouldn’t have made credible threats to a captive audience. If you want to mourn the fact that the thug’s tussle got himself dead, then that’s your free choice to waste the energy. I say good riddance, give the Marine a medal, and fire that tub of lard Bragg.
    Perfectly said.

Diver43

Shooter

So, because some asphat is causing an issue, I should get a different train or car? If you read closely the true details you will know there was a whole lot more happening than yelling. You are either a troll or you were the kid that went hungry because you gave the fat bully your lunch money.

Raven

Master
    New York City scared the crap out of this Marine, I ain't gonna lie. "Courage is how you manage fear..." very true. I have passed thru NYC half a dozen times while going back and forth to Maine, and every single time was just as fast as possible and without saying hardly two words to anybody. The only fight you win is the fight you see coming and avoid. The defamation and legal battle my brother is facing over a fight he won fair and square is proof of that

Combatcarl43

Expert
    There is now one less mentally ill streetshitter in NY city. WOW. How will we ever overc
    Cool take on the value of human life.
    Clearly the man who threatened the Subway people didn't value human life. He also had multiple arrests (one for attempting to kidnap a child several for assualt) the world is better without him, and Perry probably saved countless people who would have been this guys' victims.

Top Bottom