• Price: 450
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Farmerpabs

Shooter
    Item Location
    Freeport
    Price
    This is actually my first firearm ever purchased! I bought it for a hobby farm but am no longer in one so I don't really have use for this.

Pretty much brand new. It has no cosmetic blemishes or issues whatsoever. Beautiful wood furniture. Includes both barrels.

This has had exactly 25 rounds of Winchester Birdshot 8 through the 18" barrel. The 28" barrel has never even been mounted.

Includes everything that was originally in the box, pistol grip, Accushot chokes, etc.

Includes 75 rounds of Winchester Birdshot 8.

Includes brand new Allen shotgun case.

Here is an album with detailed photos

Contact 615-861-132ONE, F2F meet up in Freeport or surrounding areas.

Just moved here from TN so new to GCGF. Buy with confidence, I have over 200 feedback on various different FA related forums.

5 - 2h67lWe.jpg

Last edited:

hnppeebles

Shooter
    This is actually my first firearm ever purchased! I bought it for a hobby farm but am no longer in one so I don't really have use for this.

Pretty much brand new. It has no cosmetic blemishes or issues whatsoever. Beautiful wood furniture. Includes both barrels.

This has had exactly 25 rounds of Winchester Birdshot 8 through the 18" barrel. The 28" barrel has never even been mounted.

Includes everything that was originally in the box, pistol grip, Accushot chokes, etc.

Includes 75 rounds of Winchester Birdshot 8.

Includes brand new Allen shotgun case.

Here is an album with detailed photos

Contact 615-861-132ONE, F2F meet up in Freeport or surrounding areas.

Just moved here from TN so new to GCGF. Buy with confidence, I have over 200 feedback on various different FA related forums.

View attachment 245302
    Would you do $300 to $350

Farmerpabs

Shooter
    I do not. I have a Florida driver's license and would require a bill of sale.

Last edited:

Klondike

Shooter
    I do not. I have a Florida driver's license and would require a bill of sale.
    You have a nice Mossberg 500 12 gauge "package" that is fairly priced. HOWEVER, for Private Buy/Sell Weapons in Florida, I prefer to only buy (or sell) a firearm from individuals who have a valid Florida Concealed Weapons License. YES, I am aware that individuals do not need a Florida Concealed Weapons Permit to purchase a firearm in the State of Florida. HOWEVER, If the Buyer or Seller has a CWP I know they have passed an FBI background check and they are not a prohibited person. Although this reduces the pool of potential buyers or sellers, it will make for a much safer transaction. Personally, if the Buyer/Seller doesn’t have a Florida Concealed Carry Permit.....

I just walk away...sorry...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom