• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaxon1023

Marksman
    Zeroed in that could have been me lol. I could wheelie the whole bridge. I've wrecked quite a few and have a metal plate and screws in my clavicle. I to can't control myself. I just love to ride wheelies everywhere I go. I haven't had one for about a year now. I'm 41 and still have the urge every time I'm on one. I doubt I'll ever get another one.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    To the O.P. Like others have said, a used bike is pretty easy to buy if you remember a few things. There are 2 kinds of bikes, those maintained, and those not. Slack chains, worn tires, things broken or bent.. all indicate that the bike wasn't maintained. Look at the oil. Bikes with wet clutches that have dirty oil means the owner wasn't keeping up with that either.

gendoc

Master
    my son and his boys are riding there dirt bikes right now......I cant play with them because I
    have a 4-wheeler.......:Cry:
    i'm really think'n about a RM-125...........:eyebrows:

Welldoya

Master
    I had a bad-ass 1969 Honda CB175 when I was in college. I wish I still had it.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    my son and his boys are riding there dirt bikes right now......I cant play with them because I
    have a 4-wheeler.......:Cry:
    i'm really think'n about a RM-125...........:eyebrows:

Git-R-Done... Yamaha 250... Yz or Wr... either will do.

wildrider666

Master
    New bikes may have a little wiggle room if it is a older model. Their paying the bank interest on everything on the floor. Buy in the winter months when sales are slower. Nothing says you cant make a reasonable offer. Don't waste your time filing out craploads of paperwork. Either the offer is go or it isn't. Tell them offer is good until you buy something else and leave your number.

I don't recommend a new Dealer accessorized bike (exhaust, cams, carbs, jets, EFC, suspension, swingarm....), they will rob you blind on parts overcharge + labor AND they put your stock parts on their shelf for sale as new!

Used is okay IF it is extra clean. Never buy one with "performance parts", they weren't put there just for show and reflect hard use regardless of the miles. If you see a lot of rust.. walk away. I do like the Honda 600RR. ALWAYS check ft tire, fender, fork, frame and handlebar allignment individually and as a whole system. If not perfect, walk away. Never hurts to take a saavy biker with you to lok at used machines. Good luck.

Top Bottom