MSNBC host says America is already in a new Civil War. Are we? Or is she full of herself?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Back to OP. Newscasters are attention whores. They want to blather nonsense and stir the shit, to stay in the spot light. Then complain that it stinks.
    I see Brian got fired finally, and the media bosses are warning there's more firing coming. Maybe they finally realized lieing is unprofitable

Screenshot_20220820-061931.png

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I see Brian got fired finally, and the media bosses are warning there's more firing coming. Maybe they finally realized lieing is unprofitable

View attachment 180354
    they are just looking for a face that people believe more.. to spew the same lies, with a different face

DAS HUGH!

Master
    they are just looking for a face that people believe more.. to spew the same lies, with a different face
    Yeah all those news places seem to get the same email or whatever daily with marching orders. They then used to repeat them verbatim afterwards, until people caught on and made funny videos of them all saying the same exact thing at once. It's very disturbing. Now they are told to make it sound a little original and put a spin on it. Its still obvious tho. I've always wondered "who" exactly is at the top that deals this all out.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Yeah all those news places seem to get the same email or whatever daily with marching orders. They then used to repeat them verbatim afterwards, until people caught on and made funny videos of them all saying the same exact thing at once. It's very disturbing. Now they are told to make it sound a little original and put a spin on it. Its still obvious tho. I've always wondered "who" exactly is at the top that deals this all out.
    having seen split-screens of 15 different stations, on the same day, on the same story, they sound about 80 to 90% the same exact language..shows you how much the collude

Ric-san

Master

View attachment 180354
    Did you notice that the guy who made the new moniker for self love…now called a ”doin a Toobin” recently “quit” CNN after 20 yrs….imagine that.
    5A86F854-AEB0-49B1-9BA3-1DB93B821748.jpeg

DAS HUGH!

Master
    having seen split-screens of 15 different stations, on the same day, on the same story, they sound about 80 to 90% the same exact language..shows you how much the collude
    Yeah. It was made even more scary the day I saw even my local news station people that time they all stopped the news and discussed the dangers of "misinformation". I think every single channel did that speech. All was verbatim. This was after the videos about the Easter bunny story had already been out. That's a weird one too lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I mean to dictate a Easter bunny story, wow lol. At least them report Easter how they want ffs lol

fv22

Master
    Yes the civil war has started. It's a cold war on the right side but the lefties have been fighting and killing our side for several years now. Just look at all the attacks on Trump supporters heading to and leaving his rallies in 2016, the violence during his inauguration, the attack on republican lawmakers at their baseball game practice that almost killed Steve Scalise, the 500+ riots in 2020 with dozens dead and thousands wounded, etc, etc, etc.

Raven

Master
    Very true. I've seen the same split screen

Raven

Master
    Yes the civil war has started. It's a cold war on the right side but the lefties have been fighting and killing our side for several years now. Just look at all the attacks on Trump supporters heading to and leaving his rallies in 2016, the violence during his inauguration, the attack on republican lawmakers at their baseball game practice that almost killed Steve Scalise, the 500+ riots in 2020 with dozens dead and thousands wounded, etc, etc, etc.
    I was waiting for somebody to bring that up... the acts of unconventional warfare being perpetrated against political party leadership, followed by attempts to kill the alt-right communications all across the internet ( correctly known in politics and military as an Infowar, a term made popular by none other than Mrs. Clinton) and now a stolen election followed by an unprecedented economic slaughter... if it's war they want... they're doing a good job accomplishing it. Infowar is a war, with acts of war. For example, Iran declared infowar on America, from a press conference in Iran several years ago. We are at war whether we declared war on Iran or not, because Iran declared war on us. Does not matter if American mainstream media didn't report on it or an American Congress didn't reciprocate with a declaration of war. Just like it does not matter that the American right wing political types aren't fighting back against the left-wing political types that are committing acts of unconventional warfare against us. The right is at war against the left. We just haven't mounted a violent defense in response to their violent offense.
    Screenshot_20220820-112439.png

Screenshot_20220820-112117.png

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    A new poll says over 50% of Americans think we're at war already, given that an "invasion" is in fact an act of war, and how much more so an invasion...that is wholly embraced by Democrat leadership...

Screenshot_20220822-113140.png
    Screenshot_20220822-113302.png

Raven

Master
    That would make these particular BP agents letting in invaders a whole bunch of treasonous BP agents

Raven

Master
    Chuck Baldwin is the man! He ran for President. Like Ron Paul, he didn't get very far before the swamp knocked him down. I would have voted for him. He hits the nail on the head here... saying one of the main differences between now and the years leading up to the Revolutionary War is that nowadays we don't have enough patriot preachers. Nothing will happen until more spiritual leaders openly advocate that every man put the government, the Left, BLM, etc. back in their place. Preachers gotta make it a socially acceptable Holy crusade to be able to get enough traction for the Right to physically stand up to the Left.

Screenshot_20220824-055154.png

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Civil war? I certainly hope not but I do see the tolerant left playing their little civil war larp online. Civil war to these people amounts to them sitting at home cheering on twitter at the alphabets kicking in the doors of Trump supporters, unruly parents and covid shot skeptics. Sad!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom