• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Ilintner-ized!! Steponapoptop maybe we could title a shirt with this and the forum logo.

Last edited:

outside9

Master
    Okay, I'm going to ask a stupid question. Why do people get more than one account?

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    usually to stir up trouble. Most any forum about any subject anywhere has their share. If they can't troll up an argument they will argue with themselves.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Hugh just likes to play w his wiener too much...yeah but they delete my responses, so now I have a new tactic and it is allowed to stay! Madness at its best!
    That was stanleys trick, when he joins a forum he makes duplicate accounts because he knows he will be banned, this is the first one to let him stay...LOL

Please say it wasn't Stanley..... He was doing so good.....

statdoc

Expert
    With about 10 years experience in your shoes I can comfortably say, "Welcome to the world of a forum administrator".

Just wait until the chinese spammers find the site...

You guys are doing a good job and we appreciate it.
    Ditto. I have also been a mod for a long time (elsewhere), and know it is a much-needed, and seldom appreciated, job. Thanks to the mods/admins for doing what needs to be done to build this site. I appreciate having a local board.

wildrider666

Master
    Fight the Good fight. If I cross the line on some post in my ramblings and it gets tossed, I have no problem with it and I should have known better in the first place. We appreciate the heads up on what went on with the dual account.

I ran multiple accounts on Florida Gun Trader. One was for baiting scammers to get phone numbers, mailing address and copied of forged ID's. The second was to Post these scams on user reviews and in Announcements. These contained and prevented "bugs" from scammers mail from raping my hard drive. The third was to conduct normal buy, sell and trade activity.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I have to say MH that Stanley has been doing much better and trying real hard to fit in, I almost have changed my mind about him even though he would not sell me his AR-10

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    We are still having an issue with the multiple accounts, the most recent was Rholster1, who wanted to escape the stigma created by his sale of the fake stock to Fupagunt.

To be clear, we will not allow any one person to create additional accounts on the forum, if you would like to make any changes, please contact us. We are easy, and aim to please, so if the reasoning is sound and legitimate we are more than willing to cooperate with everyone.

Thanks guys!

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Ahhh good ole Cockholster.. The guy is half illiterate so I can only imagine how clever he must be.. Was his new name Rholster2?

b747fp

Master
    We are still having an issue with the multiple accounts, the most recent was Rholster1, who wanted to escape the stigma created by his sale of the fake stock to Fupagunt.

To be clear, we will not allow any one person to create additional accounts on the forum, if you would like to make any changes, please contact us. We are easy, and aim to please, so if the reasoning is sound and legitimate we are more than willing to cooperate with everyone.

Thanks guys!

Well, talk to Ian, I've been know to be the grumpy one :spy:

I kid....we will help you out as much as we can guys

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Hey Chief hows yer glory hole comin along? Makin any money yet?? :smokin:

Viking1204

Master
    You guys should post a list of users with multiple accounts and what accounts they are tied to. There's a serious trust factor if a user has multiple accounts, they should be known by all.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    You guys should post a list of users with multiple accounts and what accounts they are tied to. There's a serious trust factor if a user has multiple accounts, they should be known by all.

Something tells me they already banned their IP addresses and you wont have to worry about it anymore

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter

We are addressing the issue with each user / users individually, we have banned 2 users, and have contacted a couple others to figure out what is going on. The users that were banned were RipPff, along with his other 5 accounts, and Rholster1 including his additional account. I don't see the need to share the identity of those who we have contacted, as there can be other reasons that multiple members have logged on from the same connection. Rest assured that we are on it!

Viking1204

Master
    We are addressing the issue with each user / users individually, we have banned 2 users, and have contacted a couple others to figure out what is going on. The users that were banned were RipPff, along with his other 5 accounts, and Rholster1 including his additional account. I don't see the need to share the identity of those who we have contacted, as there can be other reasons that multiple members have logged on from the same connection. Rest assured that we are on it!

Understood, great job boss!

Scrooge

Marksman
    Job well done mods!

Top Bottom