• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bubba45

Master
    in my prayers ..i am a melanoma survivior...3 yr journey and just this august was told cancer free....God will move for u!

Hipower

Marksman
    Yes, it's plenty scary. Just went through that with my Dad, but he'll be 80 this year. He's still recovering but doing better at local rehab center, but he's still not his old self yet. Glad you have her home and pray God's blessings on you both.

Z28931

Expert
    Another prayer sent your way. I'm glad to see people on here referencing God. Believers in God are getting harder and harder to find these days.

sj1

Marksman
    God works in amazing ways. He did today. My wife is home, and we were planning a boring day. Our kids and grandkids had plans, and they didn't want to stress their Noni (Grandma), so my wife went to see them, and stop at the store for a few things.

She just happened to meet up with the daughter of a former employer of ours. The mom was also my wife's best friend in high school. We worked for her and her husband for 5 years, and there was a lot of history, but we hadn't seen them in about 4 years. Out of the blue, my wife meets her friend's daughter, and she invites us to their Labor Day picnic.

Come to find out, my wife's friend (my friend also, of course) herself had a stroke, about a year ago!

So there was a reunion, some good food, (We all work in and have owned restaurants), and my wife is reunited with a childhood friend with a lot more in common now, and a lot more to help each other with.
    Yes, indeed, God is here. He never left. I'm never surprised, but constantly amazed, by what He does, and how He loves us.
    sj1

Latest posts

Top Bottom