• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patoz

Marksman
    I placed an order with Palmetto State Armory (first time) on 1/11/13, and I haven’t heard anything since. I've heard they are notoriously slow when it comes to shipping, however they debited my account on the day I placed the order.

Is this their standard practice? Most companies don’t debit a customer’s account until the order ships, and personally I find this situation rather disturbing. I sent them an email asking for an updated order status, and immediately got an automated reply which stated:
    Thank you for contacting Palmetto State Armory. Your email is very important to us. However, due to the increase in holiday volume it may take us up to 4 business days to reply. Please be patient as we will do everything within our power to help resolve your issue.

AUtiger01

Expert
    I ordered .22 LR on the 8th from PSA and my order shipped today. As most places, they stated a 10-15 delay in shipping orders.

Gentle Wolf

Expert
    Pat, for a while I ordered from PSA about once a week. They have great prices, but shipping and response to inquiries is painfully slow. I have never been dissapointed once the order arrived though.

Patoz

Marksman
    Thanks guys, it was just a few boxes of .22 but here again, most companies don't debit until the order ships, which is only fair.

GW, where have you been hiding?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I have ordered ammo through them in the past and NEVER had a problem at all with them. Each order arrived within a week..

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Normal for them, great prices, slow shipping, poor or NO customer service.

zombieh8r

Marksman
    I wasn't very impressed with them when I ordered an upper from them 6 months ago, can't say I've looked at their website since then, nor will I order from them again

Patoz

Marksman
    I've been around, anymore I just read. Not much time to do much more.

Gotcha, I'll get up with you sometime soon.

If AUtiger01 ordered on the 8th and his shipped today, maybe mine will ship towards the end of the week. To bad Amazon doesn't carry ammo; I can order from them and have it on my doorstep in 24 hours for $3.99. :nod:

ksenter

Master
    hated them when I had placed my orders with them a couple months back. Complete lack of customer service and near zero communication capability.

...however, as they still continue to muck things up, I graciously receive the free parts they keep sending me without charging my card. Every 2 months or so another free part shows up that had been fulfilled a couple months ago. so that being said...thumbs up to them!

Little Jack

Master
    Ordered an upper the end of October....... Nothing...... Nothing..... Called them mid December (after getting everything else on the order). After some holding and a couple of transfers I was told to expect shipment the following week. It was during their 12 days sale and one of the specials was the upper that I had ordered, promising shipping within 3 days.... waiting... waiting. Called early Jan. Person I talked to took me name and said they would call back. I was thinking I was boned but, 10 min later he called back saying it was shipping out and I should have it in a couple of days. I got it two days later.

Great product for the price. Spotty service though.

Patoz

Marksman
    Well, after Feinstein introduces her bill on Thursday, we may all be out of business.

ted-hurst

Master
    +1 with FrankT,and if you cancel they will charge you 10%.

Krazy1

Expert
    I order from SGA Ammo, the are family owned and operated out of Oklahoma. The ship very quick. I went to their site and told them to notify me when 7.62 was back in stock. I get an email notification the other day telling me to place my order they were in stock. They state to allow 5 days for shipping due to high volume of orders. They sent me the UPS tracking the next day on 1,000 rounds. Here is the link:

http://www.sgammo.com/

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I order from SGA Ammo, the are family owned and operated out of Oklahoma. The ship very quick. I went to their site and told them to notify me when 7.62 was back in stock. I get an email notification the other day telling me to place my order they were in stock. They state to allow 5 days for shipping due to high volume of orders. They sent me the UPS tracking the next day on 1,000 rounds. Here is the link:

http://www.sgammo.com/

SGammo is fantastic, although they don't deal in much other than ammo.

Top Bottom