• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patoz

Marksman
    I finally got a reply to my email from PSA today...

Due to the election results, holiday shopping and current events, order volume is at never before seen levels. We are working as fast as we can to process your orders. Please allow up to 15 business days for your order to ship. At this time additional time will be required if your order is to be shipped to an FFL.

Nicole Kone
    Customer Service
    Palmetto State Armory
    200 Business Park Blvd
    Columbia, SC 29229
    (803) 788-9095

High volume or not, they have had my money for 14 days now, and all I have is this email. A fifteen day wait is understandable given the circumstances, however they should not have debited my account until it shipped. If I ever get my order, it will be the last from them! :target:

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Psa has allways been slow to ship stuff out. But it beats paying $75 for a brick of 22 or $2000 for an ar. Time is money, and money is time my friend. I placed an order in the 5th of Jan and it was delivered to my house yesterday. Just be patient and you'll not regret it.

Patoz

Marksman
    They are definitely frustrating to deal with, but my order was delivered from them yesterday. Took about 3 weeks total.

Ian, how was it shipped, UPS, USPS, or what?

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Ian, how was it shipped, UPS, USPS, or what?

Shipped UPS, I actually received tracking this time too... which seems to be a rarity for them. In the last PSA debacle that I was a part of, I received the tracking information days after I received the product.

Patoz

Marksman
    Tracking is good because I try to be home anytime I know something is being delivered, especially ammo. My UPS guy will ring the bell, and if I don't answer he'll put the package on my carport at the back door, out of sight if he can. Now Fed X.... they just slow down and sling it out the window. One time I found $3,500.00 of computer equipment from Dell, sitting outside the front door on a Friday afternoon, in the drizzling rain. I was expecting the package and was home, but he never rang the bell, knocked on the door, nothing! Needless to say, I was burning up Fed X's phone lines all weekend long.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    It was about 12 years ago that I watched out my window as the UPS driver threw my box from the truck to the front door. It was a hard drive. They are all the same. If you were to ever see inside one of either's sorting facilities you would know that the drivers do less damage.

My UPS driver blows the horn and then rings the door bell, especially if the box has the ORM-D sticker. We always chat guns and yesterday he told me that all month he has been delivering 20-30 boxes of ammo every day on his route.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    My Brown guys are great, put on the front porch and ring the bell, I try to rush out and yell thank you to them...if the garage door is up they deliver there. Fedex same routine, really no problems here. Tracking is always fun to know something is coming.

AUtiger01

Expert
    Gotcha, I'll get up with you sometime soon.

If AUtiger01 ordered on the 8th and his shipped today, maybe mine will ship towards the end of the week. To bad Amazon doesn't carry ammo; I can order from them and have it on my doorstep in 24 hours for $3.99. :nod:

I received the .22 yesterday.

Patoz

Marksman
    Well, I finally got my order from PSA a few minutes ago! Total time was 20 days. It was 8 boxes of CCI .22 HP for 7.99 per box and 7.00 shipping, so I guess it was worth the wait.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    yeah I have been waiting longer than that for 2 BCG, I would say that was a reasonable time frame.

Top Bottom