• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    Hello. New to the site but not to gun forums. Got corrupted, err, introduced :) to the gun world in late 2013 and ever since purchasing a Glock 19 gen 4 as my very first firearm I've been completely hooked ever since. Was told just today about the site and am looking forward to all the great stuff here.

barebones1

Marksman
    Hello. New to the site but not to gun forums. Got corrupted, err, introduced :) to the gun world in late 2013 and ever since purchasing a Glock 19 gen 4 as my very first firearm I've been completely hooked ever since. Was told just today about the site and am looking forward to all the great stuff here.
    Glock 19 well you need to come shoot some idpa Sunday and meet everybody

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    He mentioned in another post about CZ's, so we'll let the Glock comment slide! Welcome to the forum!

levi3

Expert
    Don't try to corrupt him so soon with your CZ propaganda. Welcome to the forum. Glocks rule!

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Said he already has some CZ's. And you know you're next....

Bones2586

Expert
    Welcome to the group! Will look for ya at the range, CZ or Glock, all good!

Don't try to corrupt him so soon with your CZ propaganda. Welcome to the forum. Glocks rule!

Lol thanks! My coworker who got me into guns already had me corrupted with CZ's when he first told me about them. And he's the one who suggested a Glock 19 as my first pistol.

Emcm2

Master
    Welcome fellow Navarre member

olecarver

Master

Oh Lord hooked on Glock,or hooked on shooting,, You must have therapy, Some of us old guys have to have this therapy once per month,,at your local range. LoL great choice in starter, welcome to the forum.. olecarver

Oh Lord hooked on Glock,or hooked on shooting,, You must have therapy, Some of us old guys have to have this therapy once per month,,at your local range. LoL great choice in starter, welcome to the forum.. olecarver

Thanks. And yes I'm hooked on shooting, but noooo way am I hooked on Glock lol! They're great guns and I'll always have at least one but I prefer steel CZ's and West German Sigs by far. Fortunately for me I live close to Oak Ridge Gun Range so I can have trigger therapy a few times a month.

Top Bottom