• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cebump

Shooter
    Good Morning,

I am new here and wanted to say hello. I am in the Mobile area and have been shooting, hunting and collecting for about 40 years. I ran across the forum a few days ago and it looks like a great place. I look forward to learning more from the wealth of info here. Happy New Year btw.

Cebump

CCHGN

Banned
    Hello and welcome, Cebump. Cebump? what's that about?

cebump

Shooter
    Cebump is part of an email address I have had since the 90's. My first email provider assigned email addresses based on some strange mixture of last name and initials and thats what they spit out. If you prefer you can call me Brian.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Good Morning,

I am new here and wanted to say hello. I am in the Mobile area and have been shooting, hunting and collecting for about 40 years. I ran across the forum a few days ago and it looks like a great place. I look forward to learning more from the wealth of info here. Happy New Year btw.

Cebump

Ok so 40 years of shooting and hunting with the money to collect so i would like to know what gun u accually take hunting mostly?
    I find it interesting to know for people that have the money to pick gun of choice what that gun is and caliber?

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Cebump is part of an email address I have had since the 90's. My first email provider assigned email addresses based on some strange mixture of last name and initials and thats what they spit out. If you prefer you can call me Brian.

No we prefer ur stripper name, Cebump over real ....

cebump

Shooter
    Stanley

I am pretty sure my stripping days are behind me. I am pretty sure my wife thinks so as well, but if it paid well enough she may be ok. I hunt mainly with a Browning 308 lever action. I have a strong attraction to the lever action guns. On occasion I take a mauser action Browning 30-06 or side by side 12. It depends on what and where. I am in the market for a 308 bolt, but can't make up my mind on what yet. We will see.

CCHGN

Banned

Oh no , cebump is fine( I wasn't implying anything negative), I just like to know about handles and wanted to know if it was a gambling thing or a preggers thing,,,,lol

Btw, mine is my name, without the vowels.

Members online

Top Bottom