• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rtprthd

Master
    I still question his sincerity towards the second amendment. But at least he seems to respect the power of the NRA.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    I might be wrong but it seems to me that his release of his selection list for the Spreme Court told Many folks whom had questions, a lot about his intentions. When I saw the list of "clerked under" and all were folks like Scalia, Thomas and Renquist, I liked that a lot.
    Ed

rtprthd

Master
    I have to admit that I haven't looked at it. Didn't even know he released it until I read the article. I'll have to research it this weekend.

I normally stay out of these political discussions, but I still don't trust the guy. I'll vote for him because, ABC. And I'll hope the NRA scares him into being pro2A.

Fletch

Master
    Add the NRA to the long list of those suckered in by the flim flam man. As recently as 2013 Trump tweeted that Obama's speech about new gun control measures in response to the Newtown tragedgy quote: "spoke for me and the rest of America". Trump does not have one single conviction and never has other than saying and doing whatever it takes to get what he wants.

Gary Johnson or bust for me. He is trending up and may get the Koch brothers behind him. Recent polls show he pulls slightly more from Clinton than Trump so there is no truth in saying it's a vote for Hillary. Gary Johnson has a true conviction of belief in the 2nd Amendment and can intelligently articulate it.

Trump just says "I love the 2nd Amendment, nobody loves the 2nd Amendment more than me I can tell you that." And his boys like to shoot African animals with their guns on canned hunts for rich guys so you know you can trust him. Just like he loves 2nd Corinthians when pandering to the evangelicals. Good grief it's so obvious he just makes it up as he goes and is as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

Welldoya

Master
    If you vote for anybody but Trump, you might as well vote for Hillary. Nobody else has a chance. Just the way it is.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I got no one to vote for but Trump, hillary has to be defeated, so I don't care who endorses him it will not change my vote.

SAWMAN

Master
    Absolutely ...... I love Gary Johnson. I want him to run as a Democrap and split the vote between him and Hillary.

WAIT ... !! Who the eff is "Gary Johnson" ?? Is that a pseudonym for Rand Paul ?? Doesn't matter I guess,just as long he splits the Dem vote.

GO GARY !! --- SAWMAN

miketx

Shooter
    I think that barring some catastrophe, Trump will be the next president. I think he will be good for the country and the people. At least I hope so. We can't really take anymore of what we have had.

wildrider666

Master
    I think he was uncomfortable and did not know the subject matter at hand. Stumbled a few times and his normal disjointed delivery didn't help. But he did show and talk. He got the NRA Endorsement but I don't agree with them 100% of the time. Last man standing.

rtprthd

Master
    I think he was uncomfortable and did not know the subject matter at hand. Stumbled a few times and his normal disjointed delivery didn't help. But he did show and talk. He got the NRA Endorsement but I don't agree with them 100% of the time. Last man standing.
    I noticed that too. For someone who is known for not using teleprompters and just speaking his mind, he sure seemed to be reading straight off the page.

Top Bottom