• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Man, for a bunch of gun-toting white boys, ya'll like big ass.... Maybe change this to Gulf Coastz Gunz Fo'rum? Where's that hottie on the tractor with the ass that looks like Siamese cantaloupes? That's my speed....

kawiking888

Expert
    Man, for a bunch of gun-toting white boys, ya'll like big ass.... Maybe change this to Gulf Coastz Gunz Fo'rum? Where's that hottie on the tractor with the ass that looks like Siamese cantaloupes? That's my speed....

Probablyz cuz wez ain't all white boyz!

Clay

Master
    Kinda got you there clay! Haha

I'll believe it when I see it...... Next he will claim to be a Democrat!

(FYI- I'm from Philly, the crew I grew up with didn't frequent gun forums, enjoy cold weather sports, know their dads, etc...I hope times are changing!)

Last edited:

Mullet Hunter

Master
    I'll believe it when I see it...... Next he will claim to be a Democrat!

We need a like button! Next he will be saying that his name is Django!

kawiking888

Expert
    Just remember.....racist thought and action says far more about the person they come from than the person they are directed at.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Just remember.....racist thought and action says far more about the person they come from than the person they are directed at.

I'm confused? But I'm not racist either.....

Clay

Master

You're right, but usually they can't hear me over the gunfire. I'm told I'm the least racist person at the Klan meetings.....kidding of course, just playing Stanley for a bit...done being a dick.

Seanpcola

Funny you should bring that up Clay. I always liked asses as on the tractor chick, nary a glance given to anything bigger. I still do mostly but I've become more ..........diverse..........maybe even open minded, nay almost (gasp) liberal in my appreciation of "somewhat" larger cabooses. Not McDonald chick size certainly but some of the examples shown on this thread are quite acceptable.

Still don't like hooters too large though.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    It's strange that this came up... My best friend found this in his door the other day... Said they were stuck in every door in his neighborhood.....
    View attachment 2754

Clay

Master
    It's strange that this came up... My best friend found this in his door the other day... Said they were stuck in every door in his neighborhood.....
    View attachment 2754

Jesus....thanks for the address, that place needs a firebomb mailed to them...not that I know anyone who would do that or have the means. This the same KKK who manufactures meth? Just making sure...

I have no tolerance for KKK douche-bags.

Last edited:

Clay

Master
    Funny you should bring that up Clay. I always liked asses as on the tractor chick, nary a glance given to anything bigger. I still do mostly but I've become more ..........diverse..........maybe even open minded, nay almost (gasp) liberal in my appreciation of "somewhat" larger cabooses. Not McDonald chick size certainly but some of the examples shown on this thread are quite acceptable.

Still don't like hooters too large though.

I hear ya Sean, and I like me a juicy'r ass these days than my petite hang-up days of my youth. That said, some of these chicks being posted up are way to big, or maybe I'm way too small, probably the case! FYI- My wife is 100lb size 0 and looks like she's 19....so perhaps my lens is a little fogged!

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Jesus....thanks for the address, that place needs a firebomb mailed to them...not that I know anyone who would do that or have the means.

I have no tolerance for KKK douche-bags.

Yeah I thought it was kinda crazy that they bombed his neighborhood with it.... Racism is alive and well here in 2013... On a lighter note they are fighting hard for the 2nd ammendment and the constitution form looking at their web page...

Mullet Hunter

Master
    MH: Really? Not appreciated by this White Man.

Ohh I don't agree with their views, and worked hand in hand with different people from all walks of life... Some of my best friends are African American... Are are great people...

Seanpcola

I hear ya Sean, and I like me a juicy'r ass these days than my petite hang-up days of my youth. That said, some of these chicks being posted up are way to big, or maybe I'm way too small, probably the case! FYI- My wife is 100lb size 0 and looks like she's 19....so perhaps my lens is a little fogged!

My wife is around 110#, 5'7" and at one time had a very much commented on backside. She's older now and losing some muscle tone but she never ever had a large sitter. She'd probably kill me if she read this but I look at photos of her in a bikini from 8 years ago and think "Damn, I used to sleep with that" Dayuuummm!" Lol. In her defense (and so MsChief doesn't think I'm an asshole (maybe I am) she has undergone great tragedy since 2004 and it took a toll on her. She went from being 47 and looking 25 to being 55 and looking 75. That's what grief and unbearable stress will do to you. Very sad. I mean, we all get older but she has been artificially aged due to circumstances beyond her control.

Oh well, back to the hotties.

Top Bottom