• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Yeah, the butts being posted lately are gettin too big for my preferences. I can't deal with those cheezy thighs either. I like round butts but damn, I at least want to be able to hear the stereo. Gigundo boobs whether real or fake do nothing for me.

Sean, I know what you mean about tragedies. Since my wife's youngest son OD'd 3 1/2 years ago, everything has changed. Put on weight, aged beyond her years, zero interest in most anything. I will give her credit where due. At age 57 she decided she wanted a degree and has busted her ass on it while working a full time job. One year left and holding a 3.5 GPA.

wildrider666

Master
    You just need to do what I do. Tell her that as you both got older your eyes are worse then you let on, so its okay! NO NO NO strike that. Tell her you married the whole woman not just the looks. Buy flowers and if she works take them to her there and make a fuss. If she does not work, drop flowers at her favorite restaurant They will gladly keep them safe for you. Drag her out to dinner and then when the flowers come to the table she will be the envy of all the other gals. You will lift her heart. You can write some mushy stuff in a Hallmark card and just leave it for here to find. Full Service Forum!!!

My wife is around 110#, 5'7" and at one time had a very much commented on backside. She's older now and losing some muscle tone but she never ever had a large sitter. She'd probably kill me if she read this but I look at photos of her in a bikini from 8 years ago and think "Damn, I used to sleep with that" Dayuuummm!" Lol. In her defense (and so MsChief doesn't think I'm an asshole (maybe I am) she has undergone great tragedy since 2004 and it took a toll on her. She went from being 47 and looking 25 to being 55 and looking 75. That's what grief and unbearable stress will do to you. Very sad. I mean, we all get older but she has been artificially aged due to circumstances beyond her control.

Oh well, back to the hotties.

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Shall I start a new thread so yall can debate about color in an appropriate discussion, some of us would like to debate about the one thing we all agree on...... T&A! thanks everyone.

SAWMAN

Master
    DAMN !! That "little lady" in post #443 got such a big butt,popping all them pimples with your teeth would take all day. PASS !! --- SAWMAN

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Ah come on sawman big girls need love too... And your just the man for that job, get your gear together its spelunking time lol

Hunkyfish

Master
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    :noidea:
    I was still confused as to what I just saw and couldn't think of another word to describe it

I think I'd be worried if I did understand that,,,,
    :focus:

Top Bottom