• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishingjean

Master
    Well, I guess that's your opinion, with age comes wisdom so I can still drive ok, no wreck in 45 yrs. an not my fault, hunt everyday at hunt season in a boat heading off dogs running deer, catching fish, although sawman says I chut them lol, so I not ready to stop doing any of the things stated in above post, oh yea raiseing a 7 yr. old daughter, dealing with cancer as well no time to stop anything, you have wrong person lol, Denny in pace !!

shadeogray

Master
    Like I said everyone is different, there are those that are still sharp of the mind and you fall very obviously into that category. But there are many whom do not. My good friend is 68 years old and she already gave up driving after her 4 th accident. Like I said "in general" not everyone.

fishingjean

Master
    I understand an yes some have issues faster than others, I think maybe there are some in their 20s that don't need to be driving or handling a weapon of any sort !! Denny in pace !!

shadeogray

Master
    Thats true

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I understand an yes some have issues faster than others, I think maybe there are some in their 20s that don't need to be driving or handling a weapon of any sort !! Denny in pace !!

Us old guys rule Denny.

shadeogray

Master
    Both have there hazzards. Been in two accidents. One was a 33 year old female playing with her radio and ran a red light on a december 24th, T-boned me almost killing me. The other was a 72 year old lady who rear ended me because she forgot where the brake was... She had no insurance because her insurance dropped her for having to many recent fender benders. Her son paid the damages and she retired from driving after being cited and the DMV removing her license. You could clearly see dementia was an issue, poor gal. My best friend who recently passed at 83 was sharp as a tac mentally but i feared for her life everytime she drove. Couldnt maintain a lane, driving very fast and has been known to take out a mail box or two. She drank like a sailor and smoked like a chimney. She will be missed

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    A couple of years ago we politely convinced my mom to stop driving at age 85. She was driving too fast and not seeing what was going on around her.
    She still has her CWP and pistol though.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom