• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomKat87

Shooter
    I'm thinking about buying one new. I have heard they are a great shooter for the price. Any one have any experience with one?

F4E Phantom

Expert
    Definitely fits my medium sized hand better than Gen 3 Glock 17. If you can trust them, YouTube guys like them very much. Only negatives are magazine base is weak,comes off easily. The plate for the optic will shoot loose. SA did some anti 2A in the past, did they ever apologize? Not made in USA. You can find M&P’s cheaper on Gunbroker. My 2 cents

Anangrypasta

Master
    Imo the only appeal here is the serialized chassis. Seems better designed than the SIG, but doesn't matter unless they release different frame and slide options that use the platform. An example of that would be the Beretta APX and Steyr A2s, which were both designed with the chassis but ended up just getting the set slide or frame configuration. The APX never got different swappable slides, and the Steyr ended up getting their frames serialized in addition to the chassis due to import nonsense.

Side note, these are made in Croatia by HS Product. Apparently their relationship with Springfield has been souring which may cause issues for future support and imports.

The chassis design on the Echelon is objectively better than the Sig 320s though, so at least they aren't trying to be lame clones. The Echelons also don't seem to have the shake-awake feature of the 320s...

Latest posts

Top Bottom