• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daezee

Master
    Quick trip to Montgomery to attend a parole hearing. Awesome testimony from my niece, nephew, Alabama Attorney General Office, County DA and VOCAL representative. There were about 30 attending against parole and 1 for parole. The board of parole and pardon takes notice of numbers of people showing up and mentioned it in announcing their unanimous decision to deny parole again. Return in another five years. It didn’t help his parole bid that he stabbed an inmate since his previous parole hearing + 18 other lesser infractions.

A very controlled meeting with multiple bailiffs present and pro and con people kept separately seated and entering and leaving separately. Separate waiting rooms too. Metal detector. All staff and guards were very nice to us.

Daezee

Master
    I was prepared to testify (I’d been asked to take photos of the body before the closed casket funeral in case his daughter and others wanted to view in the future, but only two family members could speak for two minutes each. His daughter and son chose to speak for the family, a lot better than I could have. Stabbed 27 times.

MarkS

Master
    Sorry for your family’s loss and thankfully your brother in law’s murderer won’t be freed. Hopefully he will never be turned loose and will stay in prison for life.

Jdcujo

Master
    I was prepared to testify (I’d been asked to take photos of the body before the closed casket funeral in case his daughter and others wanted to view in the future, but only two family members could speak for two minutes each. His daughter and son chose to speak for the family, a lot better than I could have. Stabbed 27 times.
    Jesus.....

NavCorman

Master
    Quick trip to Montgomery to attend a parole hearing. Awesome testimony from my niece, nephew, Alabama Attorney General Office, County DA and VOCAL representative. There were about 30 attending against parole and 1 for parole. The board of parole and pardon takes notice of numbers of people showing up and mentioned it in announcing their unanimous decision to deny parole again. Return in another five years. It didn’t help his parole bid that he stabbed an inmate since his previous parole hearing + 18 other lesser infractions.

A very controlled meeting with multiple bailiffs present and pro and con people kept separately seated and entering and leaving separately. Separate waiting rooms too. Metal detector. All staff and guards were very nice to us.
    Sorry your family is going thru this . Stay strong for them. God bless your family .

FLT

Master
    I will never understand the mind set of people that think the death penalty is inappropriate ! In many cases it’s not only appropriate, it’s exactly what should be done , and within a reasonable time frame to, it’s cruel and hurtful to the family of the victim to constantly have to relive the tragedy of losing a loved one.

Daezee

Master
    Good, hope he stays in.
    If in Alabama why the hell did he not get the chair??? Should have.
    I believe he was 17 at the time of the murder. Some Supreme Court decision about juveniles meant a new sentencing. He got life with possibility of parole. The other brother got life, but overdosed in prison.

It was much worse than stab wounds indicate. They planned to kill when they robbed (1 brother was an employee) so they wore no masks. The dead brother held my brother-in-law while the younger brother stabbed. They got about $600 and then got tattoos to celebrate. Their father found out, was afraid for his own life and turned them in.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    That’s horrible.
    Senseless and tragic and cruel.
    What a disgusting act of cowardice and evil.

That POS should never walk free again. That kind of behavior is indicative of deep-rooted problems, and the two-legged meat sack with those problems isn’t worth the effort to attempt to fix.

He should be culled from the gene pool in a painful manner to spare the taxpayers any further burden of room and board for his worthless ass.

There is ZERO reason the family should have to live in fear/anxiety that they may not be successful one day convincing a parole board to keep that SOB behind bars.

I’m so sorry you and your family have to endure this insanity.
    You’re a good man, Bruce.

B52

Master
    Liberals in the justice system create pain for victims with their perverted view of justice.

Last edited:

Recondo 101

Expert
    Glad you folks got your say and am indeed sorry you anf your famly had to go through all of that over again.

That is like have to go through the murder over and over again for the victims, yep, system is broken.

Top Bottom