• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    So I live/work about 100 miles north of the gulf coast beaches. Work in a large manufacturing plant (industrial maintenance) a coworker, who's wife is a team leader over several production employees overheard some talking/bragging about what all they looted from Walmart. I'm just blown away, as I had thought pretty highly of a few of them. (Have good jobs, make good money, drive nice cars. Not what you think of when you think "Thug"). One has been out for several weeks because he hurt his neck. Everything I've heard is only hearsay, I don't know that there is anything I could do. But part of it is, they're planning another raid during bike week, so heads up and be safe.

Kruegerhouse

Shooter
    When was the looting? I have a friend down there right near the Walmart. Didn’t know anything about it.

Raven

Master
    Let the looters in and then just barricade the doors afterwards until the law gets there. I'm sure Walmart can pay any fine for the barricade and the important thing is to catch everybody, lock them up and teach a lesson. At the very least if they get off easy then they'll have an arrest record that will follow them to work

M60Gunner

Master
    Thunder Beach is what they called it when I lived there

Carl

Master
    I was working in PCB on 4/29 and I heard so much ghetto mumble rap blaring from the hordes of bikers along the roads that I think maybe some of the bikers will loot Walmart too. :D

maxfold

Master
    Sounds like WILDING BEACH , A SMALL BAD GROUP TURNS INTO A BAD BUNCH , AT a flea market yesterday and a suburban driving around with windows down and doors open BLARING RAP AT TOP LEVEL JUST DRIVING AROUND THEN A SIDE BY SIDE DOING THE SAME NO DOORS THO , MAJORITY STOPPED AND COVERED EARS , Children need to grow up , 110-120 decibals at 100 'feet ,

WRM

Master
    Sounds like WILDING BEACH , A SMALL BAD GROUP TURNS INTO A BAD BUNCH , AT a flea market yesterday and a suburban driving around with windows down and doors open BLARING RAP AT TOP LEVEL JUST DRIVING AROUND THEN A SIDE BY SIDE DOING THE SAME NO DOORS THO , MAJORITY STOPPED AND COVERED EARS , Children need to grow up , 110-120 decibals at 100 'feet ,

Come to my house most any day of the week and virtually guaranteed within a few minutes there'll be a drive by rapper--at top volume.

I've wondered if I could build one of those targeted audio weapons that allegedly have been used in places like Cuba.

ccc

Master
    A thieving thug is just that a COMMON THIEF, it doesn’t matter if they go to work everyday and act like a stand up citizen, it is bred into them, their friends steal, their family steals, it’s what they do.

maxfold

Master
    Come to my house most any day of the week and virtually guaranteed within a few minutes there'll be a drive by rapper--at top volume.

I've wondered if I could build one of those targeted audio weapons that allegedly have been used in places like Cuba.
    WHAT THEY ARE DOING !!!

Raven

Master

Directed enegy weapon. Silently cook somebody
    Screenshot_20220515-122759_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220515-122808_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom