Pensacola may have a gun buy back program.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    If people are lined up for $100- we offer $200 for nice guns. They will come to us first.

MaxNr

Shooter
    A previous buy-back payed out $12,750 for 140 weapons. This may be an opportunity to unload that old Luger P-08 (All matching s.n's) that's taking up space in my vault.
    In another matter off topic, I got an ad today from C.T.D. offering 9MM JHP 115 for a mere 129.89 for a 5o rd bag. Not a box, a bag.

hound_dog

Expert
    In another matter off topic, I got an ad today from C.T.D. offering 9MM JHP 115 for a mere 129.89 for a 5o rd bag. Not a box, a bag.
    Looked at their website they also have 9mm 50 rd winchester white box for the cheaper than dirt price of $99. WTF

B52

Master
    Don't believe Buy Back LIE. Buy back programs are really using tax payer money (money taken by the threat of government force) to buy something that was never sold by the government. Buy backs are a commie fraud program disguised as public safety lie. If it happens, I will be there to offer anyone $10 above the government price for their 1911, Glock, 03 Springfield, Browning A5, Colt Python, ect. guns brought in by those whom want to virtue signal turning over grandpa's guns.

Jevaughn

Master
    The guns that get turned in for that little you probably don't want. If a thug sells a pistol or rifle for less than a c-note, you can almost be assured that it's rifling pattern is in a database or it's serial number is.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Duckyou

Don't believe Buy Back LIE. Buy back programs are really using tax payer money (money taken by the threat of government force) to buy something that was never sold by the government. Buy backs are a commie fraud program disguised as public safety lie. If it happens, I will be there to offer anyone $10 above the government price for their 1911, Glock, 03 Springfield, Browning A5, Colt Python, ect. guns brought in by those whom want to virtue signal turning over grandpa's guns.

great! My $200 offer will beat out yours. They can start in my line and then go to yours!

RHINOWSO

Master
    Yeah, bring some cash money and see what people have got!

You know that the Poooolice will try to discourage selling outside the 'buy back' location, but fooooock them.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    The guns that get turned in for that little you probably don't want. If a thug sells a pistol or rifle for less than a c-note, you can almost be assured that it's rifling pattern is in a database or it's serial number is.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    What serial number???

Duckyou

What serial number???

You would be surprised what people bring in. I went to one and the police ran out of money at 10 am. People showed up all day. A lot of junk but also some great guns - Lugers, 1911s, quality long guns. -mostly women who inherited them.

a couple of guys there were buying stuff for about 50 cents on the dollar which was more fair than the government was offering.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I have another good idea, we gather up all the guns we'd like to sell. Set up an auction, somehow. I've seen things sell for 2x retail at these before the "crunch".

skyydiver

Marksman
    Definitely need multiple tables to service all our new benefactors. This ought to be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom