• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    I have been crazy busy and absent lately but wanted to chime in.

We got our start because of PFF, I don't have any issue with anyone over at PFF or the leadership over at PFF regardless of the remarks and shots taken at GCGF and it's leadership.

If they want to sell guns again, more power to them, it won't hurt to have another classified section to visit IMO, it just gives us more guns to browse, and that ain't a bad thing.

I think that we have a good core community with a lot of great folks here. I am thankful that PFF decided to make the move away from firearms sales a few years back simply because without that move I wouldn't have had the opportunity to make so many good friends.

We aren't going anywhere, they aren't going anywhere, and IMO this isn't any threat or competition as both forums serve different purposes.

Those are my thoughts on the issue, take them for what they're worth. :yield:

I agree with you totally on this one Ian. The folks on PFF that are into guns seemed to be mostly into hunting firearms, while the crowd on GCGF seem to be more into tactical firearms. There is a good sprinkle here that are like me and like both types of forearms.

Each to their own, I still read the other forum but rarely post. That may change now that I am in a boat, and getting back into fishing; but my love for guns will keep me more here than it will on PFF. No competition between the two that I can see, but folks posting on both should keep in mind that many read both....posters or not.

Brandon_SPC

Master

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Stanley,None of my guns are PINK!!!!!
    Snow Bird it's okay he is in touch with his feminine side. Metro sexual is starting to be introduced in Alabama now. haha

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Brandon getting on the list

Snow Bird it's okay he is in touch with his feminine side. Metro sexual is starting to be introduced in Alabama now. haha

Look at Brandon trying to play ball with the big boys...

flyandscuba

Master
    I'd never go back to PFF - all the imitation captains, admirals or whatever can stick to cutting bait with their fishing forum. No need to visit there about guns/hunting.

Let El Capitain Ron and felonious Tim Yeti thief hang out over there! :)

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Last edited:

Bay Ranger

Master
    I didn't realize that the PFF was allowing gun sales again. I am a member and I post there, however, it will only be for my interest in fishing. As far as I'm concerned, this this my local site for all things gun related. I'm going to treat them like I treat Cheaper than Dirt - have nothing to do with them gun related.

I believe that I heard that the local ownership of PFF sold out to some commercial business and they made a decision to eliminate gun sales. It seems to me that now there is some sort of business decision (perhaps more ad sales?) to allow gun sales again. Well, for me I'm not going to give them another "click" count statistic. Why should I support them now when they didn't want to support me then? Again, remember when Cheaper than Dirt jumped on the band wagon of screwing their customers by raising prices during the gun/ammo crisis? Since then I won't deal with them.

There are many knowledgeable and helpful folks on this site that sell quality, well cared for firearms that I don't see any need to go to the PFF for anything gun related.

Last edited:

John B.

Master
    The PFF hasn't been locally owned in many years... in fact, it has changed ownership more than 10 times.

You'd be surprised what it sold for this past time...

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

Brandon_SPC

Master

Brandon_SPC

Master
    I will stay with this group, seems like a nice bunch of guys. Have had trouble on other forums, but not this one.... maybe its me?
    I agree...... I do believe some forums need one of these though.

Attachments

• 2-25-2015 11-01-10 AM.png
      2-25-2015 11-01-10 AM.png
      17.1 KB · Views: 139
    Last edited:

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    I think some people on this thread need this...

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

I was gonna fill the form out but then I seen #9 which is All of he above and that seemed to cover it all!!!

Top Bottom