• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SUPERLITE69

Expert
    All the dumb-asses I saw marching 1/6/20, were taking selfies and sending images of themselves to the world. Invasion of privacy? What a joke. Bunch of "Look at me, look at me" nuts seeking attention.
    This definitely didn’t happen, no possible way. Yeah you can see photos of the protests where people are doing exactly what you said, but that’s just a psyop, the only people taking selfies were Feds, Carl said so. And I’m sure he knows what you saw better than you do, lol

Carl

Master
    This definitely didn’t happen, no possible way. Yeah you can see photos of the protests where people are doing exactly what you said, but that’s just a psyop, the only people taking selfies were Feds, Carl said so. And I’m sure he knows what you saw better than you do, lol
    I never implied that the protesters weren’t taking selfies. I do appreciate the sarcasm though :)

LordPorter1

Expert
    I think the point of the thread was discussing the fact the FBI requested everyone’s information that was present (which is a fact). So it seems to me you are implying you were there and witnessed marching and all this “crazy” and then being lumped in with them in the governments eyes because your phone was most likely present with you wouldn't that prove the point that the FBI is wrong in doing what they did because everyone within 4 miles couldn’t have been a criminal and that is over reaching and illegally using data against law abiding citizens? I don’t recall anyone stating nothing illegal was happening. Surely you didn’t mean that everyone within 4 miles that day should be scrutinized by FBI because there was a crime in local area.

IronBeard

Master
    Or just make up whatever they want to convict you for....
    Yeah, there's that, too. They certainly have a surplus of "evidence" and the authority to apply it to whoever they like. And the majority of society will applaud the streets being made safer by the conviction of another extremist. Medals and pay-raise for all involved! Here, here!!

@Ktchnking

Expert
    I think the point of the thread was discussing the fact the FBI requested everyone’s information that was present

Also worth noting I think- the FBI aren't the only ones using cell data to track people.

Truethevote did too.

If you haven't seen 2000 Mules, it's worth a look. Even if your head is in the sand and you believe CNN when they say the 2020 election was the most secure election in history you can see clear evidence of cell phones used to track individuals in the same way the FBI was caught using them.

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/watch/e2fc027b5916f8d0e32071d6c0db73d5

IronBeard

Master
    There used to be a polarized cover out there, too, designed to thwart the multitude of cameras across this free nation. In the end, 99% certain it's illegal. Just about every jurisdiction has some kind of law against obstructing a license plate; likely a secondary or tertiary offense, but it's probably there. Oh, and a dirty/obstructed plate is probable cause to pull you over.... We certainly are a nation of laws, and I guess have finally lost enough freedom to be completely safe. Yay.

.22 cents

Master

Just one of TONS of reasons the so called "insurrection" is a gooberment psychological operation. It's how social engineering works. Everything that comes from it is to control you. It's the Hegelian dialectic.

lakelandmusic

Expert
    I don’t have social media and I have a buddy that thinks that makes me more visible. I think the same would apply to off grid. The more you don’t want to be noticed the more it makes you different from everyone jumping up and down on the main platforms so why not track the “dark spots” lol
    I was banned from pretty much every social media platform except for Reddit during the 2020 election time. All of the right leaning groups I was a part of were deleted also. After that I'm just done with all of them. Facebook deleted by main account that I had since 2004 also with no reason. I didn't really post anything political on it at all.

.22 cents

Master
    1671122000615.jpeg

@Ktchnking

Expert
    Top Bottom