• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Thats got to be the stupidest thing ive read all day. Finally have a reason to use that ignore button

Fetterman is the tough guy Trump claims to be.

All this pearl-clutching over his outfits and “decorum,” but these folks are curiously silent when Greene, Boebert, and the rest of that loudmouth no-result lot actually disrupt congressional proceedings. I’d take 10 Fettermans in track suits over them.

Raven

Master

All this pearl-clutching over his outfits and “decorum,” but these folks are curiously silent when Greene, Boebert, and the rest of that loudmouth no-result lot actually disrupt congressional proceedings. I’d take 10 Fettermans in track suits over them.
    Fetterman has/had the ability to dress respectfully and refuses/can't anymore. That's the main complaint against him. He's disrespecting the office and every professional who has to look at him.

President Trump has been spit and polish since day one. He was raised from diapers to be dressed respectfully everywhere he goes. There's a very big difference between him and Fetterman. President Trump gets respect just walking into a room and looking respectable, without saying a word.

Screenshot_20230920-180148.png
    Screenshot_20230920-180408.png

AvgJoeShooter

Shooter

That's because he can't form sentences.

Raven

Master
    What happens thousands of miles away in Ukraine is none of America's business. All war in Ukraine is to America is a proxy war with Russia somewhere else other than American soil. We'll see how much you support America's involvement in the war with Russia in Ukraine when Russia starts dropping Americans on American soil

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

opinion.jpg

.22 cents

Master
    Fuggem all. They’re all on the same team. It’s all just a clown show for us peasants.

.22 cents

Master
    photo_2023-09-19_15-21-40.jpg

.22 cents

Master
    photo_2023-09-18_16-23-28.jpg

.22 cents

Master
    photo_2023-09-20_09-19-52.jpg

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    when did .22 go up to .10 a rd? Common target ammo in a CCI ad was 149 for 1500 rds...sickening

when did .22 go up to .10 a rd? Common target ammo in a CCI ad was 149 for 1500 rds...sickening
    Are you asking that in reference to store prices or the poors who post this shit on here because they want money..

Trust me I laugh every time some of these people post what they think the price is and I'll find it in the store for half if not less..

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Are you asking that in reference to store prices or the poors who post this shit on here because they want money..

Trust me I laugh every time some of these people post what they think the price is and I'll find it in the store for half if not less..
    CCI online store special

That's your obiden-nomics kicking in.

Don't say that too loud because everybody else will be doing it, just like the guy who wanted $1 per round of 12ga #7. According to him you could go to Walmart right now and that was the store price... I'm over here seeing it on the shelf $40/100.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom