• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Chamber not to spec, gas ports improperly sized, general QC issues. Couple buddies basically were told that they were outta luck with their issues...

Same here. Also likes x39 pro mags a plus.View attachment 219158
    I like the looks of the 1st gen charging knob over the hook style like I have on mine. I also changed the handguard to a shorter one on my x39 to access the AGB a little easier.

boondoggle

Shooter
    I have a 16" 7.62x39 standard (not side charging) upper and have put at least a couple of hundred rounds through it with zero issues/malfunctions. With my 123sst handloads it's about an one inch gun.

I will say that I typically don't buy new model/new release guns. Like new model cars, until you get several hundred or more units out there, it's hard to determine where some of the engineering may be a little short regardless of the manufacturer. Sig is a good example

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I have a 16" 7.62x39 standard (not side charging) upper and have put at least a couple of hundred rounds through it with zero issues/malfunctions. With my 123sst handloads it's about an one inch gun.

I will say that I typically don't buy new model/new release guns. Like new model cars, until you get several hundred or more units out there, it's hard to determine where some of the engineering may be a little short regardless of the manufacturer. Sig is a good example
    That's a good point, all mechanical devices go thru a learning curve. That's how we get improved products. Some companies mod stuff but don't attach a tag to them like - Corevette Mod 31,234. They just change their process to fix whatever issue is going on.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom