• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    I will just be nice because it is close to Christmas. CC you live in a dream world thinking all of the hundreds of neighbors are good guys and wouldn't turn on another neighbor in a heart beat if they thought it was you or them for there famileys and they had nothing any longer to BARTER.

Do you have any idea how long it takes to train a dog to track a human? YEARS. I doubt many of your neighbors have real tracking dogs. Hunting dogs yes. Tracking dogs no

Look at your favorite country Syeria(spelling) How many people have left the country to get away. Well this is a play thing about here but where would people go to get away from fighting. To the country side and some of them would have guns and would kill. People are desprate for things to keep alive and will do anything to get it. The way people have stored guns and ammo it would only take a couple of farms to be over run to have plenty of guns to fight on.

All of your friends won't be at the same farm to protect it. And if there happens to be a retreat to the rear and they end up on your 5 acres how many can it support? Even if they bring there dogs, cows and chickens they won't be able to bring food. How much cheese and beer does it take to feed them. Veg only grow in the summer and rain water will only keep so many people alive.

Hopefully they all have some kind of connection with God so they won't be trying to screw each others wifes.

Since you are so trustworthy of your neighbors and feel that they know who comes and goes around your homestead I would guess that you don't have a gun safe or keep track of serial no. on your firearms.

Oh before I forget it Merry Christmas to every one on the Forum and I do hope every one has a Happy New Year and hope to meet some of you in a GUN FREE ZONE Its been fun this past year on here and has given me hours of enjoyment and I have learned alot.

Last edited:

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    well, I'm not talking about going out and hunting anyone, I'm talking about simply locating and eliminating someone who's come into my area, with intent to do harm.

Ok, let's think this through, so you have a gillie suit and scoped AR10, so you decide to what, sneak into American Farms and do what? snipe at folks? OK, so you don't see that as soon as you shoot the first person, the rest of their family and friends and neighbors will let their dogs loose to hunt you. You don't think dogs can find you? Everyone out here has dogs, alot of hunting dogs, hog dogs. We have 3 Austalian cattle dogs and wolf( as well as a pair of chihuahuas and a Shiba Inu inside) that ain't afraid of nuthin'. So what, you'll hide from them? kill all them and then the owners who're following their dogs? You don't think that you could be located and surrounded? You don't think that there's any snipers out here?

I think that idea is right behind(in bad ideas) a car load of thugs driving in and thinking they're gonna do some home invasions. They will never make it out alive. Folks know these woods, they hike in them and hunt and ride horses all through these woods. Everybody knows everybody, they know who belongs out here and who don't because they see them every day, year after year.

Dude get real. unless u have a blood hound or other tranied to hunt human dogs how r u gonna say go get the guy u can see a half mile away in the woods? Sicoooom fighTO LOL,...Plus even if they were trained to hunt humans they would need my sent from something?(where u gonna get that if u dont know who or where i am and cant see me?

Dan1612

Master
    Nerd warrrrrr ^

^The man calls it like he sees it. I like that. Lol.

Just something to argue about, I guess. People have been talking about TEOTWAWKI my whole life. I've got enough to get us through a natural disaster for a while, and that's good enough for me.
    This is entertaining though, just gotta keep a sense of humor about it IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Snow Bird

Master
    Entertainment is why this is so much fun and I spend so much time on here.

Seanpcola

In the best possible scenario I would find myself holed up in a castle on top of a mountain with a lifetime supply of food, medicine, liquor and the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders lineup.

Aaronious45

Master
    In the best possible scenario I would find myself holed up in a castle on top of a mountain with a lifetime supply of food, medicine, liquor and the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders lineup.

Doomsday castle!!

Those girls were hot!

DSPLCD1

45 GAP

If we are going to be dreaming, Let's Not forget to add a deflector shield from star wars, protection for all those pretty girls......

Dan1612

Master
    Doomsday castle!!

Those girls were hot!

Cute yes, but much more trouble than they'd be worth. Useless bratty kids more than anything.

About the castle, it was the stupidest idea I've ever seen. Stood out against the landscape for miles, had a stupid door and stupid windows. Just dumb overall.

CCHGN

Banned
    Dude get real. unless u have a blood hound or other tranied to hunt human dogs how r u gonna say go get the guy u can see a half mile away in the woods? Sicoooom fighTO LOL,...Plus even if they were trained to hunt humans they would need my sent from something?(where u gonna get that if u dont know who or where i am and cant see me?

Where are you getting that they have to hunt humans? I'm talking about, wherever you are sneaking around, you'll be a strange scent, period. Dogs will spot you in a minute. My dogs bark at everyone or everything( animals) that moves or has a scent. They can spot a squirrel in a 40ft tree, 50 yds away and chase them from tree to tree. They can spot animals in the woods across the street.

I'd love it if you'd get dressed up and come out here and just see how far you can sneak around before you get spotted, without a gun of course. I'll bet a dollar to a donut that it won't near as far as you think. Really.

CCHGN

Banned
    ^The man calls it like he sees it. I like that. Lol.

Just something to argue about, I guess. People have been talking about TEOTWAWKI my whole life. I've got enough to get us through a natural disaster for a while, and that's good enough for me.
    This is entertaining though, just gotta keep a sense of humor about it IMO.

well, I don't just talk the talk, I walk the walk. Those that's been out here knows, to everyone else, I hold an open invitation.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    LOL, you are just too funny...I am reminded "These Boots are made for Walking"

Dan1612

Master
    Entertainment is why this is so much fun and I spend so much time on here.

Very entertaining indeed, but it also serves as a medium through which those who seek self validation by being correct about something or proving people wrong can embark on their futile quest. Different strokes for different folks, and all is good as long as we keep perspective in check.

Merry Christmas, It's Santa time. Now, where's my Eggnog ?!?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    You know the Military are not the only ones w drones. A simple remote controlled aircraft anyone can own multiples of and a few homemade explosives all cheap could certainly cause havoc and a lot of damage while snipers took out the responders and confused...Not far fetched at all and easily done. Besides that a SEAL team could easily take out an entire small community.

Seanpcola

Frank,

I see your point. But. Its not that easy to carry a sizeable payload. I have some large scale models. I would be hard pressed to carry much weight any distance. That's another big Govt fight. DHS doesn't trust us normal guys to do much FPV of any appreciable size. Not as serious as gun control but along those lines. Kendive is the expert on here for drone stuff. Maybe he'll chime in but I'm sure he will agree

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Small payloads and the right targets can cause confusion and evacuations, does not take much, maybe a fire in the chicken coop or a haybale burning next to a barn?...should I talk about mortars too?? LOL

Snow Bird

Master
    CC have you got a gun safe? If so what happened to all the trust.in your neighbors and people watching your back.

Last edited:

Idoono

Master

Don't forget the little blue pills. With all them gals you are going to need them.

Yes this thread is entertaining.

Idoono

jbrian420

Shooter
    I got a gun safe because I have a small son, and its also fireproof with important things just in case something happens.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom