• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CCHGN

Banned
    Some folks prep, most don't...whatever.

Last edited:

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Nice!! I need to get my well tested, it's just used for watering the lawn now.

Thinking about a small garden, if for nothing less than saving some money at the store!

Dwatts1984

Expert
    Moving away from the burbs of Gulf Breeze in a few months... aiming for acreage in TN. Preferably with a spring, 50-100 acres. My lady loves to work in the garden so most definitely take advantage of that. Our small garden in gulf breeze yielded plenty of veges last 2 years. I can only imagine a larger scale. Also looking into fruit and nut trees for other food sources. I wouldnt say Im a prepper... More just into living sustainably. Folks in gulf breeze driving vehicles that get 12 mpg and living in million dollars homes with debt up to their ears just doesn't make sense to me. Want my son to know what "work" is and also know how to live without the need to run to the store every 2 seconds. But thats just me!

outside9

Master
    I'm working on a big move from Niceville to the sticks now that the kids are grown. I need to catch up to you.

BigDaddy

Master
    Anyone into prepping or getting off the grid? We have a 5 acre farm and have about 60 chickens, a dozen ducks, geese, turkeys, rabbits and Nigerian Dwarf dairy goats, all for meat, eggs and milk. We have 2 wells on the property and I have a small shooting range. The DW milks the goats and makes butter, sour cream , yogurt, and cheese and we barter with neighbors for fresh veggies.

Pretty sweet, myself we have two half mytopic fainters, we are gonna breed and milk. Incubation system besides the hens lol, got one snuck in my garage and sitting on my workbench on a clutch of eggs, I don't dare move her. We have a royal palm Tom and hen and a blue palm hen. One rooster now lotsa laying hens, I am working on a reclaimed diesel system and am about to acquire a truck to run it on. Not so much of a prepped just being more off grid. Don't want to be in bondage any longer

Dwatts1984

Expert
    I feel ya powerstrokin. IM looking into a diesel truck now. Potentially an old diesel car as well. You can run a dang diesel on anything it seems like. Im done with the prices of gas and everything inflating. I dont plan on working the rest of my life just to pay for gas, a house, food, and a cell phone bill! Be nice to have a break from the rising fuel costs, rising prices on nearly every product.

outside9

Master
    If things happen before I get set up or even after, I plan to use all my guns to go after liberal, non-gun owning neighbors.

CCHGN

Banned

Last edited:

Fishinspot

Expert
    I'd love to move from Niceville up to my camp. I'm just now getting it set up. Camper, electric, deep well, looking for building for equipment. A lot of roads to get lost on and a big shooting range. Gotta love it.

shootnstarz

Master
    Not me, I'm living care free for today. Gardening is too much work, storing food takes up too much room and cost a fortune, fresh clean water will always come out of the faucet and gasoline out of the fountain. Animals stink and leave little obamas everywhere. The government will soon realize the error of it's ways and restore freedom and liberty to all Americans.

Ya'll are getting worked up over nothing. It'll never happen here. And if it does the government will take care of us.

Rick

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    I'm a short term prepper..i have a 3 month supply of food,water, medicine, and hygiene products and plenty of guns and ammo to protect it all..not to mention bullet proof vests and gas masks thrown in for good measure. Hope it all goes to waste!

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Thanks Rick!!! I just pissed myself!!!

Not me, I'm living care free for today. Gardening is too much work, storing food takes up too much room and cost a fortune, fresh clean water will always come out of the faucet and gasoline out of the fountain. Animals stink and leave little obamas everywhere. The government will soon realize the error of it's ways and restore freedom and liberty to all Americans.

Ya'll are getting worked up over nothing. It'll never happen here. And if it does the government will take care of us.

Rick

Mullet Hunter

Master
    You will be lucky to get off two mags attempting to defend yourself. The helicopters shooting rockets will win..... Assholes like me will friend you, earn your trust, shoot you in the ear, drink your milk, screw your goat, and eat your chickens... If it gets that bad they will find you, kill, you, and take your shit..... I am not prepared, I would rather die than live without Wendy's baconators and sake cafe sushi.....

BigDaddy

Master
    You will be lucky to get off two mags attempting to defend yourself. The helicopters shooting rockets will win..... Assholes like me will friend you, earn your trust, shoot you in the ear, drink your milk, screw your goat, and eat your chickens... If it gets that bad they will find you, kill, you, and take your shit..... I am not prepared, I would rather die than live without Wendy's baconators and sake cafe sushi.....

That's why you trust no one especially with your goats

Mullet Hunter

Master
    image.jpg

Crazy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      80 KB · Views: 176

Ken232

Marksman
    retiring to PC soon. when i do have well and garden area, as long as a 400 foot tidal wave dont sweep across Tyndal I should be ok LOL

Top Bottom