**PRICE DROP **Great Lakes AR-15, Semi-automatic, .223 Wylde, 16" Stainless Barrel, Brand New, Never Fired. Gulf Breeze $725

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chief_Eddie

Expert
    **** Update, Just posted some pics. Been crazy here at my place so sorry about the delay****

$725 Cash no trades. / Great Lakes AR-15, Semi-automatic, .223 Wylde, 16" Stainless Barrel, includes everything that was in the box. NEVER FIRED, Planned on keeping it, but found something else I wanted and decided to sell this one.
    Looking to get back exactly what I paid for it, not looking to profit off of anyone. Must be willing to meet here at my home in Gulf Breeze, no Parking lot BS, sign a bill of sale and can legally own a firearm. Here is the info for this rifle

Key Features​

• .223 Wylde chamber accepts both 5.56 and .223
    • 30+1 rounds
    • 16" 416 stainless barrel
    • 6-position collapsible stock
    • 15" free-float M-LOK® handguard
    • Low-profile gas block
    • Includes (1) 30-rd. magazine

Great Lakes® .223 Wylde Semi-automatic AR-15 Rifle

The Great Lakes AR-15 redefines what a budget-friendly MSR can be, boasting precision-machined components made right here in the USA for a price that puts the competition to shame. Starting with forged aluminum receivers, the flat-top upper is matched perfectly to the free-float M-LOK hand-guard for a seamless picatinny top rail that runs the full length of the rifle.

It comes with a premium 416 stainless steel barrel that's threaded and comes with a GLFA muzzle brake to keep you on-target. The .223 Wylde chamber can handle both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington with no compromises in performance. The low-profile gas block allows you to replace the stock hand-guard with any slim hand-guard of your choosing.

State-of-the-art CNC machining and cutting-edge production processes with superior Great Lakes standards ensure that you get one of the best rifles on the market for your hard earned dollar. Perfect for competition, hunting or home defense, this is the ideal all-around all-purpose MSR.

• .223 Wylde chamber accepts both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. safely and with no compromises in performance
    • 16" 416 stainless steel barrel for superior accuracy and corrosion resistance
    • GLFA muzzle brake helps mitigate felt recoil
    • Seamless full-length Picatinny rail
    • 15" free-float M-LOK hand-guard
    • Low-profile gas block

Attachments

• 20210506_140605.jpg
      20210506_140605.jpg
      2.4 MB · Views: 84
    • 20210506_140609.jpg
      20210506_140609.jpg
      1.9 MB · Views: 83
    • 20210506_140726.jpg
      20210506_140726.jpg
      1.9 MB · Views: 90
    • 20210506_140546.jpg
      20210506_140546.jpg
      2 MB · Views: 97
    • 20210506_140558.jpg
      20210506_140558.jpg
      1.9 MB · Views: 90
    Last edited:

Chief_Eddie

Expert
    PICS just posted, sorry for the delay, was gonna do it 1st thing this AM, and of course so much going on... they are now posted.

Its actually a nice feeling gun. Feels pretty solid in my opinion. Again never been shot, brand new.

Chief_Eddie

Expert
    Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PICS just posted, sorry for the delay, was gonna do it 1st thing this AM, and of course so much going on... they are now posted.

Its actually a nice feeling gun. Feels pretty solid in my opinion. Again never been shot, brand new.

Chief_Eddie

Expert
    **** Update, Just posted some pics. Been crazy here at my place so sorry about the delay****

$725 Cash no trades. / Great Lakes AR-15, Semi-automatic, .223 Wylde, 16" Stainless Barrel, includes everything that was in the box. NEVER FIRED, Planned on keeping it, but found something else I wanted and decided to sell this one.
    Looking to get back exactly what I paid for it, not looking to profit off of anyone. Must be willing to meet here at my home in Gulf Breeze, no Parking lot BS, sign a bill of sale and can legally own a firearm. Here is the info for this rifle

Key Features​

• .223 Wylde chamber accepts both 5.56 and .223
    • 30+1 rounds
    • 16" 416 stainless barrel
    • 15" free-float M-LOK® handguard
    • Low-profile gas block

Great Lakes® .223 Wylde Semi-automatic AR-15 Rifle

The Great Lakes AR-15 redefines what a budget-friendly MSR can be, boasting precision-machined components made right here in the USA for a price that puts the competition to shame. Starting with forged aluminum receivers, the flat-top upper is matched perfectly to the free-float M-LOK hand-guard for a seamless picatinny top rail that runs the full length of the rifle.

It comes with a premium 416 stainless steel barrel that's threaded and comes with a GLFA muzzle brake to keep you on-target. The .223 Wylde chamber can handle both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington with no compromises in performance. The low-profile gas block allows you to replace the stock hand-guard with any slim hand-guard of your choosing.

State-of-the-art CNC machining and cutting-edge production processes with superior Great Lakes standards ensure that you get one of the best rifles on the market for your hard earned dollar. Perfect for competition, hunting or home defense, this is the ideal all-around all-purpose MSR.

• .223 Wylde chamber accepts both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. safely and with no compromises in performance
    • 16" 416 stainless steel barrel for superior accuracy and corrosion resistance
    • GLFA muzzle brake helps mitigate felt recoil
    • Seamless full-length Picatinny rail
    • 15" free-float M-LOK hand-guard
    • Low-profile gas block
    *BUMP*

Latest posts

Top Bottom