• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master

FrommerStop

Master
    What in the GD JHC Holy F-ing Limp-D A-kissing MF-ing BS is that?

Cowards and pompous asses, all of 'em...

I wonder whose idea that was. Foolish and messed up thinking, yes. Fanatics like the idiot that rode that car hood across the bay was not likely a coward. Feet kissing does not sound like the beginning of equal relationships between the races. Crazy.
    Edit
    for forgiveness for their white ancestors enslaving, mistreating and oppressing African-Americans.
    I know none of my ancestors were from the south and hardly saw black people. The branch of the family that was here that long ago were mostly living in rural northern areas and ended up in Montana.
    We do have a racial situation and conflicts with the police is only part of the problem. It is one of culture and values. Floyd had an extensive criminal record for example. A significant number of Black people have climbed up, there too many others have not.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    It doesn't matter if your Grand-Father was Adolf Hitler himself: if you personally didn't commit the crimes or indiscretions then you have NOTHING to apologize for or feel guilty about.

I, personally never owned slaves or abused anyone, and not a single person I've ever met was a slave, so why are there so many idiots on both sides of these public acts of fake homage?

It's 2020. Move the F on with your lives. Learn from the past, but stop living in it. That advice goes for EVERYONE.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    more pandering by libs, feel good measures, that do nothing.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday that all five boroughs will salute the Black Lives Matter movement by renaming streets and painting roadways in honor of the group's message.

SAWMAN

Master
    Chnl 3 news yesterday showed the protesters blocking the road over by the bridge again. They were holding hands to form a line across the roadway. Showed cars backed up for quite a ways.
    No police in any of the film footage that I saw. Of course they possibly could have been kneeling or bowing somewhere behind them . . just off camera.
    Most likely Grover Robinson and Sheriff Morgan also. In the least,bumpin' every fist presented,as in a couple days ago. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:
    Reactions: FLT

FLT

Master
    It’s going to take some head bumping to stop this bull shit. I still can’t get past the fact that they want the same group of people that they are protesting against to protect them. And that the police are doing just that. I guess that proves that police will follow their orders no matter what they are! It would be prudent to take notice of this Fact .

SAWMAN

Master
    It would be super hard to be a police officer nowadays. The rules of engagement come down from the civilians that have no expierance,knowledge,or understanding,of what it takes to do the job that brings a certain outcome. Tha civilian leadership feels they MUST kiss all asses at the same time . . and equally. Everybody's ass except the active duty police officer. I expieranced this in the military. First hand expierance.
    It is sad,and greatly demoralizing. To the cops,to the military,and all similar.
    If I were a cop,I would be looking for a transfer to another agency. A different venue that offers less money but has a lesser cost of living . . . AND BETTER LEADERSHIP. --- SAWMAN

FLT

Master
    Agreed, the proverbial Rock and a hard spot. I’m sure that I don’t have what it takes to be a police officer under the present conditions. They are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

big jon

Marksman
    I am from th south my Irish ancestors fought in the revolutionary war in th carolinas and again when the greedy northerners invaded the south. Sumter wasn't th first shot like they have tried to rewrite history so many times and
    the monuments are to southerners patriotism and sacrifice,next the revolutionary war monuments well thats already happened that slave owner Washington right
    snake eyes is right its in th past and history will be rewritten to match what the idiots want to believe
    every major power and tribe has since written history began look at what is not thought in school that we know happened
    but i still have the right to comment on it ...well for now anyway

FrommerStop

Master
    For better or worse, wrong or right, when one tribe or group is considered by another group to have done them wrong, it is not unusual for the injured party to blame everyone on the other side. In the case of the USA the government has tried to address racial issues and it has not worked out as well as it should have. The welfare system may be part of it. People know they can have babies and still eat, but not really give the kids a good upbringing and that is made worse from current ghetto culture influences.
    I agree that foot washing is demeaning and I do not see how that helps anyone in the long run except the sick ego of the one getting his feet washed.
    I do not know what the solution is. But for sure I retain the right to defend myself and my home from harm. My right to live trumps anybody else's desire to the contrary. I do not hate anyone until something is done to me.
    At a road block if I am not physically attacked I will not reply with violence.
    Read the statues for the employment of deadly force for your locality.
    I still have not heard what happened to the man that ran the roadblock on the 3 mile bridge.

Remember what happened to this guy. Know the law on the use of force. One of the forum members that is a ESC Sheriff Deputy I think just gave up with some of you. Do not let your hormones and anger lead into a very bad decision.
    Remember what happened to this guy
    Drawing was legally likely ok, firing was not. And what for, over illegal parking. There is now a legal lynching mentality raging across the land for white on black violence and not so much the other way.

1591804479320.png

Telum Pisces

Master
    Now comes a teenage girl who wants to remove the Confederate memorial on Palafox because it embarrasses her. And a movement has started to change the names of military installations named after Confederate Generals. Why stop there? Lets change the names of all European invaders' augmentations that have been added to our culture. After all they brought pandemics and bloodshed to native Americans. Then the U.S. Army killed a lot of Mexicans and native Americans in the move west. There were forts named after the American Generals out west. Heck...let's just erase history, re-write it, and start over.

Why stop there. Tear down the pyramids in Egypt! They were built by slaves!

FLT

Master
    But but but, those slaves weren’t born in America and didn’t claim to be from another continent. So they are invalid, and just don’t count. I hope that clears it up for you. ;) ;);)

FrommerStop

Master
    Why stop there. Tear down the pyramids in Egypt! They were built by slaves!
    The egyptians sometimes did something similar. They would deface monuments to previous rulers and often chisel off inscriptions. They were trying to denigrate former pharaohs and erase history. Not a good thing to do in most cases. Mayor Robinson for the moment is against it, but enough pressure and that could change. Now maybe a better thing is to leave general lee where he is and put up a monument to the people that got lynched in Pensacola nearby.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    But but but, those slaves weren’t born in America and didn’t claim to be from another continent. So they are invalid, and just don’t count. I hope that clears it up for you. ;) ;);)
    My understanding is that in many case those workers not slaves as we would understand it. Although I am sure that between 4500BC and the end of the Pharaohs, there must have been some slaves somewhere.
    The question of who labored to build them, and why, has long been part of their fascination. Rooted firmly in the popular imagination is the idea that the pyramids were built by slaves serving a merciless pharaoh. This notion of a vast slave class in Egypt originated in Judeo-Christian tradition and has been popularized by Hollywood productions like Cecil B. De Mille's The Ten Commandments, in which a captive people labor in the scorching sun beneath the whips of pharaoh's overseers. But graffiti from inside the Giza monuments themselves have long suggested something very different.

FLT

Master
    LOL , I’ll default to expertises. I’m not quite that old . ;)

maxfold

Master
    More and more I am hearing about LE being told to be hands off even when laws are broken. In many cases this simply leads to more laws being broken and issues arising from people thinking they can get away with more and more.

You can see LE vehicle in the video with lights on.

I kind of chuckle thinking how long the driver would have drove if they didn't "stop" the driver on the other side of the bridge. That's a long hood ride across the bridge!

And reading the article it only makes me think the idiot hood rider was even more of a moron than I thought. He stated that the driver "bumped" him twice and instead of getting out of the way, he jumped on the hood? Stupid idiot!
    He seemed to know how to ride a hood without falling , nice photo opp ?

Monaco

Shooter
    For better or worse, wrong or right, when one tribe or group is considered by another group to have done them wrong, it is not unusual for the injured party to blame everyone on the other side. In the case of the USA the government has tried to address racial issues and it has not worked out as well as it should have. The welfare system may be part of it. People know they can have babies and still eat, but not really give the kids a good upbringing and that is made worse from current ghetto culture influences.

It's been an epic failure. In many ways, the complete opposite of progress.
    I felt we were on the right track up until around 2010 when the narrative shifted from "we can do more" to "WE COMMAND YOU TO DO MORE" and all white people instantly became unredeemable racists overnight.

Not hiring black people = racist.
    Hiring black people = racist slave owner.

Top Bottom