• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    And then there's the rampant, out of control display of yoga pants, worn by women with bad decision making skills, horrible sense of fashion, more ass than Hefner gets in a month and flesh that flows like the mighty Mississippi.

Yoga pants should be made up to a certain size and then that's it, same as a 2 piece bikini!

Seanpcola

Size doesn't matter. If you limited it to a "6" some "16" will still buy em and squeeze in like putting the cork back in the wine bottle.

Maybe clothing stores need to do call in's. Have a bank of guys with phones in some building. The woman fills out a form and submits a photo too. Be a lot of "declines".

Famine

Master
    Only place I go barefoot is at the beach, pool or the house. Yes I could go barefoot more but the thought of dirty feet keeps me in leather sandals. Flip flops aren't for me, can't stand that piece between my toes. I only wear shoes/boots and socks for work or when I'm at the hunting camp during the summertime, outside of that it's sandals. Shoes and socks just make your feet sweat and stink when it's 90+ degrees with 75% humidity every day during the summer.

This ^^^^^^^

Fletch

Master
    Size doesn't matter. If you limited it to a "6" some "16" will still buy em and squeeze in like putting the cork back in the wine bottle.

Maybe clothing stores need to do call in's. Have a bank of guys with phones in some building. The woman fills out a form and submits a photo too. Be a lot of "declines".

Exactly!

Years ago, on our honeymoon, we were in a little shop in Waikiki and none other than Dog the bounty hunter's wife was in line in front of us in all her trashy glory. She was buying a hooker dress that was entirely to small for her. My wife and I were trying to remained poised and not laugh about how absurd she looked while thinking how the hell was she going to fit into that thing when she turns around and proudly says "yeah it's me". We just looked at her without acknowledging her "celebrity" as she got more flustered and said "you know Dog the Bounty hunter". To which my wife just looks at her and says nope never heard of him but nice to meet you and cute dress. She seemed rather irritated we didn't want to ask for an autograph or acknowledge being in the presence of a "TV Star". Once she left we busted out laughing and pontificated on how the hell she was going to go about squeezing into that poor dress and never quite figured out the physics of it.

Model70

Expert
    I agree with the original poster and a few others. put some damn shoes on. I know a couple of guys that think they just absolutely have to wear flip flops every where they go. I cant stand feet, especially nasty ass man feet. it really pisses me off at a restaurant when people think they just have to take their little queer flops off. I`m eating for god sakes, cover that shit up. if you just have to wear those god awful things, how bout cutting your toenails sometime.

I went hog hunting this past friday night and when I left the farm I stopped in at waffle house on the beach express. sitting there enjoying my greasy meal I see this guy walk in that obviously just took a bath and put on his best dirty clothes he had. he made a to go order for him and his dog. I look down and he is bare footed and it appears that he has forgotten to wash his feet the couple of years. WTF! I damn near couldn't finish my meal.

Viking1204

Master
    I guess it's human nature to tell your significant other to look when they see something gross too! Every time my wife sees somebody being gross with how their dressed combined with their body mass she has to point it out to me but damned if she'll tell me to look at a hottie she sees!

Seanpcola

Yoga pants were my favorite part of college.

And therein lies the rub. You, sir, was experiencing college girls. We're talking every day Walmart shoppers, women that spend their day a home swallowing their resentments in the form of snack cakes, moms that spit out the two or three chirens and never concerned themselves with maybe trying to lose the pregnancy fat or those that ........don't see themselves with realistic eyes.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    And therein lies the rub. You, sir, was experiencing college girls. We're talking every day Walmart shoppers, women that spend their day a home swallowing their resentments in the form of snack cakes, moms that spit out the two or three chirens and never concerned themselves with maybe trying to lose the pregnancy fat or those that ........don't see themselves with realistic eyes.

Ahhh, you mean the Dependas. LOL And you are correct, I'm going to miss yoga pants when the new semester starts next week since I decided to go back to work and take this semester off.

JBryan314

Master
    Everyone else is looking down at feet. Steve and I are looking forward at booldies and racks.

Some areas of the South are lacking in the boodie and ass department, Sean. Sorely lacking. And I can't walk around staring at the sky all day, I'd get run over. So alas, I'm occasionally forced to check the deck, and unless it's the dead of what we call "Winter", I am always disgusted.

Top Bottom