• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Wonder if he's not been seen because he got hit too. Have to take any reports from the opposition with a grain of salt. They aren't going to want to appear leaderless

Southalabama

Master
    I'd rather keep Ayatollah Khamanei he'd old and conservative.. He gets knocked out.. probably someone younger and possibly more capable takes over.
    I concur. Let him age or some young revolutionary guard officer out to make a name for himself will rise. Hard to play whack a mole.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    I concur. Let him age or some young revolutionary guard officer out to make a name for himself will rise. Hard to play whack a mole.
    Honestly the best that that could happen to most of these orgs would be mass attrition at the Senior levels. Its the young guys that are the most plugged in/efficient.. The old line Colonels do Coups is apt here. They are high enough on the totem poll, control the most people and have the best network.
    I mean shit.. Look at the US military for instance.. Most of those Generals haven't been operational since the early 2000s. They are politicians.. Its the Colonels that actually do the stuff, make the decisions and coordinate. Most of the Generals/Staff are dead wood, talking about Affirmative Action and reading Rand Studies.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Or, let them step out of line enough to justify making them glow-in-dark for a few decades.

If the hammer is big enough, you can whack all the moles in one swing.
    Problem solved.
    True.. But the prevailing winds would also irradiate Israel, and then Italy. Also Iran/Russia would likely retaliate.. I like to play Fallout.. I wouldn't want to actually live it.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    True.. But the prevailing winds would also irradiate Israel, and then Italy. Also Iran/Russia would likely retaliate.. I like to play Fallout.. I wouldn't want to actually live it.

Iran can’t retaliate if it’s a glowing ashtray.

Also, you should recheck your prevailing winds map. That far “north” is probably gonna send stuff east. Besides, if Iran is the newest glass parking lot, and stuff travels west, it’ll hit Iraq first. If it most likely goes east, then Asscrapistan gets a dose. Collateral bonus, as far as I’m concerned.

That whole region could take an immediate dirt nap, and I’d celebrate with some rum.

But it’s all sarcastic conjecture. No one with true justification to do anything will ever do anything of substance, and those filthy animals will continue to breed like cockroaches and threaten everything around them.

I spent enough time there to see what their “culture” has to offer, and overall, the scales tip towards not a net-benefit to the rest of the world.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Iran can’t retaliate if it’s a glowing ashtray.

Also, you should recheck your prevailing winds map. That far “north” is probably gonna send stuff east. Besides, if Iran is the newest glass parking lot, and stuff travels west, it’ll hit Iraq first. If it most likely goes east, then Asscrapistan gets a dose. Collateral bonus, as far as I’m concerned.

That whole region could take an immediate dirt nap, and I’d celebrate with some rum.

But it’s all sarcastic conjecture. No one with true justification to do anything will ever do anything of substance, and those filthy animals will continue to breed like cockroaches and threaten everything around them.

I spent enough time there to see what their “culture” has to offer, and overall, the scales tip towards not a net-benefit to the rest of the world.
    True but most of those places also have significant resources. Oil, natural gas, lithium etc. Or we wouldn't have gone in the first place.
    Blackrock can't exploit it if its been iradiated.
    I've been there as well and don't disagree on the "culture".
    But if thats the argument I would consider other targets first.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I’m not advocating nuclear Armageddon. I just don’t have any F’s to give about that region.

The global circus will continue, I’m sure.

Top Bottom