• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    Roger that. We'll just carpet bomb the Ukrainian Nazi lovers and get the conflict over with. No nukes. They're Nazis! Real Nazis! Why is any freedom loving red blooded American sticking up for them?! Because the TV said to?!
    They are not real natsocs.
    They are just banderists. Ukrainian ultranatisalists that despite coopting some runes and symbols have very little ideological ground with actual nazis. Their motivation is mostly a hatred of russians, and that ukraine is a real country. They have plenty of jewish allies and members, a no no for natsocs. Their leader went to the wall of wailing in jerusalem to pay respects. Truly an unrepentant nazi

Stephan Bandera was just a nationalist freedom fighter/terrorist that fought against nazis, poles and soviets during different periods of time, collaborating with the germans during the invasion as a way of advancing his cause. Fun fact, during the invasion, as soon as he started screeching for an independent ukraine, the germans threw him in jail and let him rot there until 1944. Then, as the soviet armies flooded west, they released Bandera in the hopes that he would cause troubles to the advancing soviets and delay them.

This he did, forming a terrorist/guerrilla unit that fought the soviet terror with terror of its own, including thousands of murders, ethnic cleansing and assorted criminal activities. Meanwhile Bandera himself ran and hid in Western europe, where he was assassinated by KGB agents in 1959. As many other nazi collaborators in eastern europe, they were not true nazi believers (and the nazis considered them slavic subhumans), but rather the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of deal.

In that context, what the russians mean by denazifiying ukraine is de-banderizing ukraine. Removing this ultranationalist element that is extremely hostile not only to the russian federation, but to ethnic russians that make up a sizeable percentage of the ukrainian population. Ukraine is a corrupt shithole that had government sponsored death squads running around dissapearing anyone not banderist enough, and thst are currently documented as using civilians as human shields to try and stop the russian advance.

But hey, they are useful idiots to throw into the meatgrinder, giving the russians trouble via fanatical resistance and not expecting to survive. Azov are not natsocs, they are banderists, ultranationalists with an ad-hoc grouping of ideologies under a bigger umbrella

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I noticed they even made their own church. And found out that's what the black sun we see is all about we see on uniforms at times. Like the church Himmler did with the SS and Norse gods or whatever. I notice media likes to blur it alot
    d9a81313bc5fcb9ce41dcbc3ab25afe7.jpg
    1f29f136c42bfcfca4c9578d5b2f2749.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I haven't read up on the banderizing aspect. First time I've heard of it. But yeah I just love the hypocrisy of the matter. I can care less if certain groups want to arm up and fight for what they believe. But they say Nazis are the worst evil. Second to Russia of course. And the armed white man is America's worse fear. Punch nazis! (Just the fake ones here tho).. possible real nazis!? Give them guns! Wheeeew!

I haven't read up on the banderizing aspect. First time I've heard of it. But yeah I just love the hypocrisy of the matter. I can care less if certain groups want to arm up and fight for what they believe. But they say Nazis are the worst evil. Second to Russia of course. And the armed white man is America's worse fear. Punch nazis! (Just the fake ones here tho).. possible real nazis!? Give them guns! Wheeeew!

Why would you hear from it? It runs contrary to the narrative of poor innocent ukraine who dindu nuffin fighting heroically against evil putler and his league of baby eating villains.

And both sides of the political spectrum except for some fringe actors are running the same narrative. It's a well oiled propaganda machine that's very effective at turning npcs and normies to the tune of whatever narrative gets spouted from the telescreens

As for the rest, it's pure and simple doublethink. The capacity of holding two contradictory ideas in your mind at the same time and believing both to be true. People will bend reality to confirm to their particular bias if there's enough pressure.

Orwell would be horrified if he saw the world we live in.
    "War is peace"
    "Freedom is slavery"
    "Ignorance is strength"

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I never heard of it. I'll check it out.

I can't help but wonder if soon we'll see Russians actually being able to sell "Nazi captured" weapons online soon. But they'll be modern one like the M17-18. If they captured them from the Azov battalion in theory they very well could sell them as such. Which would be a hell of a thing since that was supposed to be dead and gone. Especially considering Biden today even said once again the reason why he "stood up and ran for pres" was due to the tiki torch incident. Yet here we are teaming up with possible actual ones. I may just scratch Azov on my M18 and sell it for double as I fake a Russian accent heheh. Better yet maybe one of my MCXs as a captured one. I'll bite my pinky as I utter... "ONE MILLION DOLLARS!" they're getting some cool gear. Some at least. And vice versa too tho. I wonder what that captured Russian VSS silenced rifle can go for in that famous photo

.22 cents

Master

That WWF match in Ukraine is all part of the plan

Attachments

• 8E03830F-3AD0-4878-9CE2-EDBF81F5F637.jpeg
      8E03830F-3AD0-4878-9CE2-EDBF81F5F637.jpeg
      117.8 KB · Views: 48

Raven

Master
    It's funny how fast they canceled that series. Everyone I know watched it but yet it was canceled due to low ratings? Could have been a prophecy?
    Canceled after having already spent money and produced a Season 3... they struck a nerve a little too close to the truth. Gotta buy the DVD set to see the real end of Season 2. It's epic. Also read the "One Second After" book trilogy. I still gotta find book 3, but books 1 and 2 were awesome. Book 1 was produced with help from the Pentagon and Cabinet members and is an absolute must read book

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    I never heard of it. I'll check it out.

I can't help but wonder if soon we'll see Russians actually being able to sell "Nazi captured" weapons online soon. But they'll be modern one like the M17-18. If they captured them from the Azov battalion in theory they very well could sell them as such. Which would be a hell of a thing since that was supposed to be dead and gone. Especially considering Biden today even said once again the reason why he "stood up and ran for pres" was due to the tiki torch incident. Yet here we are teaming up with possible actual ones. I may just scratch Azov on my M18 and sell it for double as I fake a Russian accent heheh. Better yet maybe one of my MCXs as a captured one. I'll bite my pinky as I utter... "ONE MILLION DOLLARS!" they're getting some cool gear. Some at least. And vice versa too tho. I wonder what that captured Russian VSS silenced rifle can go for in that famous photo

Brandon Herrera has a VSS he built from a parts kit. Very expensive and very hard to get. Well worth watching

.22 cents

Master
    Anything from that puppet I can't listen to
    Its just about “Russia and Ukraine are the breadbasket of the world. Many countries will starve blah blah. We will take away US and Canada food to feed the world.” (Which they wont give it to others after taking i mean)

Everything in the last few years arent even dots anymore. Its a line now

Krazy1

Expert
    Canceled after having already spent money and produced a Season 3... they struck a nerve a little too close to the truth. Gotta buy the DVD set to see the real end of Season 2. It's epic. Also read the "One Second After" book trilogy. I still gotta find book 3, but books 1 and 2 were awesome. Book 1 was produced with help from the Pentagon and Cabinet members and is an absolute must read book
    That's what I was thinking that this series was hitting a little to close to reality or possibilities. I will defiantly read those books.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Brandon Herrera has a VSS he built from a parts kit. Very expensive and very hard to get. Well worth watching
    Yep. I'd love to have one. Man that thing looks crazy cool. Pretty quiet also. I only watch like a few minutes of the video tho he made. Just long enough to hear the first shot then went to another video lol. I'd like to know where he got the kit. I'll have to poke around and see lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Pretty good from 2015,,,,,,
    Why the Ukraine is the West fault.
    This didn’t “just happen”

Man, this is exactly what I found out. It's nice to see someone describe it so well. If you listen close he predicted the future perfectly several times. He makes a good point too on how they don't matter enough to fight for, but want to make them NATO.. and by doing so we're obligated to fight for them even tho they didn't matter prior. So many contradictions being fed to people that it makes my head hurt lol

Raven

Master
    Yep. I'd love to have one. Man that thing looks crazy cool. Pretty quiet also. I only watch like a few minutes of the video tho he made. Just long enough to hear the first shot then went to another video lol. I'd like to know where he got the kit. I'll have to poke around and see lol

Knowing Brandon's fame and connections, I would not be surprised if some Russian soldier "lost" his and it got volun-told to be a parts kit. Would be worth more money than that Commie soldier had seen his whole life

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Knowing Brandon's fame and connections, I would not be surprised if some Russian soldier "lost" his and it got volun-told to be a parts kit. Would be worth more money than that Commie soldier had seen his whole life
    I bet when they applied for the suppressor stamp for it, it raised a few eyebrows for the FEDS maybe lol

Raven

Master
    I bet when they applied for the suppressor stamp for it, it raised a few eyebrows for the FEDS maybe lol

He's licensed to build from scrap. It's handmade integrally suppressed so he's good. Most LEO including AFT are gun guys and fans of his show too I'm sure

Top Bottom