• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5lima30ret

Master
    My gripe is not with the healthcare providers at the facility. The problem clearly shows the problem lies at the administrative level at that particular VA facility!

I have a good friend who was wounded by an IED in Iraq who moved from Baldwin County to MS. so that he could have access the care he deserves! According to him and others I have spoke to the VA Facility in Biloxi is fantastic with no shortage of staff unlike the Pensacola VA.

ccc

Master
    My gripe is not with the healthcare providers at the facility. The problem clearly shows the problem lies at the administrative level at that particular VA facility!

I have a good friend who was wounded by an IED in Iraq who moved from Baldwin County to MS. so that he could have access the care he deserves! According to him and others I have spoke to the VA Facility in Biloxi is fantastic with no shortage of staff unlike the Pensacola VA.
    No argument. Again the short staff is because several doctors up and quit because they were tired of all the damn red tape paper work. These doctors can make a ton more money in the private sector, so either you have to increase their pay, or decrease their work load or both, or this will continue to be an issue.

5lima30ret

Master
    Oddly when staff quit/resign at Pensacola VA there are no job openings shown on the VA jobs website at that facility? Hmmm...

MarkS

Master
    As bad as the VA is now it use to be a lot worse. In the 70’s and early 80’s I took a couple of WW 2 vets to the nearest VA hospitals in Montgomery and Tuskegee when they needed a ride. Thankfully there are clinics and hospitals that are closer now. Now they need staff to handle the red tape so that the Veterans get the attention they deserve.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom