• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Just to be clear.....I will not panic. You can't make me panic. I will continue to sell to,and buy from,individuals that are not KNOWN TO ME to be convicted felons,mentally deranged,illegal aliens(undocumented workers),from another world,from another period of time/dimension,or Stanley.

You want a gun,I'll sell you a gun. That is unless you come here talking to yourself,tell me you are a convicted felon or otherwise not eligible to own a firearm, or you tell me your first name is Stan. I am one of the good guys. BATFE has nothing to fear from me. AND.......I will continue NOT to fear the BATFE simply because I will never(EVER!)consciously do anything to break the laws of the United . :whistle: --- SAWMAN

Damn an here I though u an I were great friends with lot of respect for each other hahahahhahah! ( hey I need to know how many of those 8 round M1A mags u have to part with)

Robbie2883

Expert
    typically as a rule of thumb every firearm i sell in state i do a firearm transaction receipt for, which requires both parties drivers license and a signature. this protects both parties involved. only once did i not do this or go through an ffl but i was pretty sure of whom i was selling to. it's just a good practice. I can upload a copy of the form i use if anyone is interested.

flyandscuba

Master
    It sounds like the same or similar situation to a guy named "Buddy". He used to set up at the gun shows -- even saw the ATF table set up next to his one time... Reportedly, he sold some firearms to a guy in the parking lot who was wearing a wire. Not sure if Buddy failed to ask the right questions -- or knowingly turned a blind eye. Supposedly, they searched his house and took everything firearm-wise, and found some other questionable stuff his adult son was doing in the house...

Welldoya

Master
    Thanks for starting this thread Nate. I think we all need to be reminded sometimes.
    I've often wondered about a few ads on here where the seller is in Alabama and potential buyers are in Florida. (or vice versa) Need to be careful about that.

M.O.A.

Master
    And under no circumstance if asked say the words " I can get you another one " lol. In all seriousness tho Nate did make a good point with his initial post. If I feel any reason to question a person that I am doing a transaction with I will insist that the firearm be transferred through an ffl dealer and offer to split the cost. Have done that a couple of times and always worked out well for both parties.

roost3r

Shooter
    Up the hill from a whole lotta water (Scenic)
    I have every legal and moral right to sell a firearm privately to someone who presents themselves to me as being legally allowed to purchase it (a resident of my same state who is not a felon, legal age, etc). I appreciate having good cooperative FFL's such as you to handle the interstate transfers as needed, but otherwise, I would rather keep the fees and paperwork to a minimum.

This

PS...ATF if you are indeed reading this will you please hurry up and approve my latest SBR tax stamp? These 6 month waits are ridiculous and Im really itching to shoot it

Of course they wont catch me because Im not selling crap! Call me the hoarder!

I am looking for a Spikes Tactical Enhanced LPK Little Jacks if you have any?

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    AND........allow me to add ---> we all have the absolute right to turn down a sale OR a buy.."just because". If something ain't right,that will be good enough for me.

AND...just to clear the books,I talked to someone awhile back that knows Stanley and swears he is ACTUALLY a really nice guy. DAMN !! That absolutely ruins it for me. --- SAWMAN

Stanley13

AND........allow me to add --->

AND...just to clear the books,I talked to someone awhile back that knows Stanley and swears he is ACTUALLY a really nice guy. DAMN !! That absolutely ruins it for me. --- SAWMAN

ruins it for u, what about my BAD rep I have worked for so hard?? ASS..... Hey who did u talk to?

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Don't worry Stanley, we will be happy to perpetuate your rep. :whistle:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    anyone wanting to Know, just PM me, I will tell you what i think!

DaBreeze

Master
    If the ATF is reading this post, why dont you get your asses off this forum, and get down to our borders. Leave a couple rednecks with a couple guns the hell alone. There are much bigger fish to fry. Jeez.

Hubbyandwife

Expert
    Stanley.....we haven't met, but it appears as though someone has it out for you. HAHA

Stanley13

Stanley.....we haven't met, but it appears as though someone has it out for you. HAHA

Hey even as much a asshole as I am atleast no one has started a dedicated thread bashing me like that guy did to u!! But it says alot about u that @10 people came to post to defend ur rep. Maybe we will catch up sometime an have a few jokes? But hey it's hard work to be a dick like me!

SAWMAN

Master
    Stan, that guy that is in love with you is SPLITTINE over on PFF. He sez ya'll are "tight". --- SAWMAN

Doomsday

Shooter
    If the ATF is reading this post, why dont you get your asses off this forum, and get down to our borders. Leave a couple rednecks with a couple guns the hell alone. There are much bigger fish to fry. Jeez.

A-freakin' men! ATF needs to quit selling guns to drug cartels before they give us any grief. Hypocrites!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stanley13

Stan, that guy that is in love with you is SPLITTINE over on PFF. He sez ya'll are "tight". --- SAWMAN

Yea I enjoy picking with most all y'all here but SPLITbetweenthelegs at PFF I actually hate for real.he is a real life dumpster!

flyandscuba

Master
    Wow! I thought this was about someone "off" (not on) the forum. It turns out - this is about a forum member (currently active member).

Guys, be careful - and always do things legally. Ask the right questions, check IDs, and use proper procedures when crossing state lines.

It's sad the GCGF is the focus of Federal efforts while the same agencies supply guns across the border to drug cartels... Unfortunately, we don't live in the same country that my father fought to defend during WWII.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Well they may be "off" the forum soon??? I guess it is ok for the Feds to illegally sell guns and not get in trouble?

Top Bottom