• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candipogo

Expert
    i am an old dude new to the forum.(vietnam era).( i apologize if this is cross posted. i am looking for a scope recommendation for a carry mount on a bushmaster xm 15. i don't want a red dot or holographic sight. just a scope. like a bushmaster ar 223 or similiar. something not too bulky for the handle mount. any of you guys who have similiar, i would appreciate hearing from you.
    thanks

Raven

Master
    I saw a vendor at the show today that had multiple selections of carry handle mounts, including a triple rail mount, and a carry handle rail that came over and down in front of the handle, so that an optic could cowitness with the fixed irons

Raven

Master
    I saw a vendor at the show today that had multiple selections of carry handle mounts, including a triple rail mount, and a carry handle rail that came over and down in front of the handle, so that an optic could cowitness with the fixed irons
    Granted, the Pensacola show might be a little out of your way

Midnight son

Expert
    Brownells has a repop of the original colt carry handle scope for $299. It has great reviews. Currently out of stock. I'm waiting to try it on my a2.

rkflorey

Marksman
    I had the little 4x on my first AR, it was a Colt HBar, then put the Redfield 3x9 with the cheek riser. That gun would shoot and was a blast

Top Bottom