• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhisattva

Marksman
    I thought the whole thing was a sh*t show designed for fundraising for the extreme right wingers. Hearings like that should, IMO, be conducted behind closed doors. It’s not smart to openly discuss tactics, policy, procedures so our adversaries can pick up on them.
    And I don’t believe for a second the head of SS is involved in the day-to-day operational stuff. She’s too busy seeking funding and playing bureaucrat to Congress.

Terrible situation all around, but the hearing was a joke. So she’s gone, and that fine, someone has to be held accountable but that was all for show.

How about we get back to the business of running the country and stop the circus events for the public that really doesn’t understand the magic trick in the first place. That’s a simple request.

Recondo 101

Expert
    The hearing was not a joke, the Donks tried to run the 3 ring circus out from the back room, but Mace and MTG hammered their collective adzs good for them. The Chitlin is gone, so we can get on with disposing of Morigueezy. and his slimy DHS non functional operation. This is a step by step deal as far as I am concerned and no reason to stop here. We need to plow a deep furrow and go on.

trogers

Shooter
    Does anyone know who the S.S. Officer In Charge was at the Buttler Rally? Has he/she been questioned yet? Seems like this would be an obvious answer, but I can't find any info on this. Of course, I'm not exactly a computer genius.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Does anyone know who the S.S. Officer In Charge was at the Buttler Rally? Has he/she been questioned yet? Seems like this would be an obvious answer, but I can't find any info on this. Of course, I'm not exactly a computer genius.
    I have not heard who is in charge but rest assured its being investigated by [last count] 7 agencies of the US government lol

trogers

Shooter
    I think it's prime time that congress bring up the Secret Service OIC that was in charge the day of the incident for questioning. He's the one who needs to be looking for a Walmart greeter job.

BluesBrother

Master
    I think it's prime time that congress bring up the Secret Service OIC that was in charge the day of the incident for questioning. He's the one who needs to be looking for a Walmart greeter job.
    Could have been another dei hire. I wouldn't want a dei hire at Walmart either, would you?

BluesBrother

Master
    5 or more agents put on paid leave.......had the director gone down there and done that she might still have her job instead she showed her capabilities [lack of ] and dei results of hiring
    The agents on leave have a new career ahead of them. . . . . burger flipper.

sloporsche

Master
    The agents on leave have a new career ahead of them. . . . . burger flipper.
    They probably have a very strong union ,just put them on 3rd shift guarding a parking lot ....some will stick it out till it gets forgotten while others will transfer within gov. agencies maybe one or 2 will re-sign ....i am in the pool for 0 get fired

BluesBrother

Master
    They probably have a very strong union ,just put them on 3rd shift guarding a parking lot ....some will stick it out till it gets forgotten while others will transfer within gov. agencies maybe one or 2 will re-sign ....i am in the pool for 0 get fired
    If they don't get fired, the usss will have NOOOO credibility. Didn't an agent leave her post to breast feed in an area she was not authorized to be in? YOUR FIRED!

sloporsche

Master
    If they don't get fired, the usss will have NOOOO credibility. Didn't an agent leave her post to breast feed in an area she was not authorized to be in? YOUR FIRED!
    I don't too much about that news report ,if she did wrong she should have been "benched" by her superior then the discipline process gets started for removal /time off / loss of rank etc .

5lima30ret

Master
    I don't believe the Secret Service has a bargaining unit union. They do have the US Secret Service Association which is mainly a fraternal organization for retirees etc.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom