• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuckyBadger

Shooter
    I bought a few things from him on a couple occasions. So far, nothing but good things to say about the guy. ‍

carman

Master
    Here We Go , Sent Shaye A PM That I Had A Trade For Him On The Browning 40 CAL HIGH POWER OR I WILL BUY IT FOR THE ASKING PRICE ! I Posted I will Take IT ON HIS POST , HE NEVER REPLIED , So I REPLIED TO ANOTHER POST OF HIS , SO HE ANSWERED , IGOT A BETTER OFFER , I DID NOT MAKE HIM AN OFFER , I SAID I WILL TAKE IT !!
    SO THATS THE REAL STORY!
    CARMAN

rambo

Shooter
    If we set a time and place to meet up, I consider it sold. Words arent worth what theyre used to.

yeah that is true, can’t trust many people by their words anymore. but as you said if there is a time and place setup and the seller says oh i’ve gotten a better offer that’s just a little unreasonable to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah that is true, can’t trust many people by their words anymore. but as you said if there is a time and place setup and the seller says oh i’ve gotten a better offer that’s just a little unreasonable to me.

happened to me with ammo a month ago. Ammo deals that get stolen from me piss me off haha.

rambo

Shooter
    happened to me with ammo a month ago. Ammo deals that get stolen from me piss me off haha.

that’s gotta be the worst ones. especially if it’s a good deal on the ammo. it happened to me with a g19 gen 5. told the guy i’d take it then he sold it from underneath me so

jettjon

Expert
    I Just Checked The Post on The Browning High Power, It’s Still Not Posted Sold !
    Maybe He Forgot Again !
    I was about to post "Still available?!?!?!!?" on the listing but I cannot find it, or Shaye-Nova....

Top Bottom