Sig’s new rifle is 2x as powerful as an AR15!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    News stories like this sound like they are parody pieces, written in “The Daily Onion”. Unfortunately, they are real mainstream news stories. Because most members here have a bit of knowledge on firearms (except C308’s ), we can all see the ridiculousness of the claims in this news article. But we should apply the same standard of judgement to most other media stories too, especially if they are subjects that we are less knowledgeable on. In other words, “The media only tells you what they want you to believe, and they will create fake news stories to support their narrative.”
    I just watched a snippet on YouTube of people in government arguing how a pistol brace is the same as a bump stock and how a brace turns a rifle fully auto. You can't make this up if you tried lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

WRM

Master
    I just watched a snippet on YouTube of people in government arguing how a pistol brace is the same as a bump stock and how a brace turns a rifle fully auto. You can't make this up if you tried lol

Like the honey trap of the forward assist being the "full auto" button.

Amazing that anyone can think that people who know so little about so many things, yet pretend to know what's best for ALL of us, should be allowed to run the whole country.

JedClpIT

Marksman

Yup, and to be fair, I really don't know what "woke" means. So I just answer texts as either asleep or NOT asleep. What the hell is going on?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    If they was debating anything else, they usually call in experts of whatever feild it is and that person helps instruct how to do whatever. Then they all decide based upon that. They're supposed to anyways. For some reason tho when it's about guns, all rules go out the window lol. Everyone is allowed to become their own expert and give testimony. For some reason it seems as tho those with the least amount of knowledge are the ones who weigh in the most also. Imagine if this was allowed when deciding on rules for nuclear protocols and whatnot lol. It makes zero sense

WRM

Master
    For some reason it seems as tho those with the least amount of knowledge are the ones who weigh in the most also.

Seems they are the ones willing to yell loudest and talk down to and demean others the most. Much of anyone with any real sense won't get involved in the process anymore, so it's Dumb leading Dumber in a race to see who can be dumbest.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    855A1 will pennatrate level IIIA soft armor and most ceramics available today. Liberty Civil Defense 9mm will pennatrate IIIA as well. Both commonly available in the marketplace right now and for firearms in widespread use.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    If ya look at a large amount of "legislation" you'll notice that they are mostly movie inspired. Some dope in Washington watches a movie then starts writing. I wish somebody would research this. ie, Armageddon, Day after tomorrow, etc.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    855A1 will pennatrate level IIIA soft armor and most ceramics available today. Liberty Civil Defense 9mm will pennatrate IIIA as well. Both commonly available in the marketplace right now and for firearms in widespread use.
    Is that the really light 9mm that is a high speed mover? I've got some 125gr frangibles that I've been meaning to load for 10mm that I'm sure would be nasty on critters.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yeah some think some pistols like glocks can pass thru detectors because they're all plastic because it was mentioned it movies.

IronBeard

Master
    Who knows. Could well be it was reported as 6.5 somewhere. Now about that mystery LGBQ......
    Yep, 6.8x51 it is; .277 FURY. looks like a bi-metal, 3-piece case. Hmmm. Not sure now where I got that 6.5, but I'll hang onto it and do something with it ;)

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master

Oh boy, now I'm watching for the bump braces to come out. Maybe in time for Christmas!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Oh boy, now I'm watching for the bump braces to come out. Maybe in time for Christmas!
    Ikr. I'm waiting for a medical examiner to come forward and produce documented medical scientific facts about how they're so deadly, that upon a autopsy of every victim that was killed with a brace, they all had their gizzard cleanly blown right out of thier body! The proof of no gizzard in the body will be enough proof that it's a medical fact!

He could then further terrorize the lefty sheep by describing how a single shot from a braced firearm can blow a fetus right back into a womb! That would seal its fate for certain. If it can't kill a fetus. What good is it anyways! Ban it!

Yeah but if Santa left me a Maga hat launcher with a brace on it I'd be tickled pink lol

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!

Actually they are tele- binary bump stocks - if you just think about it they will dump a mag. Very deadly. If you add a red dot device then the bullets home in on lungs and rip them out in a flyby move which is extra deadly - if it hits you the. Your whole body will explode.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Actually they are tele- binary bump stocks - if you just think about it they will dump a mag. Very deadly. If you add a red dot device then the bullets home in on lungs and rip them out in a flyby move which is extra deadly - if it hits you the. Your whole body will explode.
    Body armor should really be called "Lung retention devices!" Lol! We can only pray that braces don't fall into enemy hands. Putin could mount them on tanks! Or worse... brace his hyper sonic missiles! And the fact the red dots are red!... what kind of evil stuff is that!? It makes shooters literally see red! Ban them dammit!

Top Bottom