DAS HUGH!

Master
    Item Location
    US
    Price
    950$ OBO
    For sale!
    SIG SAUER P226 LEGION.
    Comes with 2 flush fit magazines and 1 "Elephant foot" style 226 magazine. (All quality factory magazines) and the factory P226 LEGION box.
    Great gun with very little apparent use. Shoots awesome. The finish is pretty much pristine all except for a little foggy blemish on the right side. (I've read it's something all these around this time do for whatever reason. I think it's a feature lol)
    Due to the blemish I'm selling her cheap.

Located in the Magnolia Springs / Foley Alabama area.
    Text or call 2five1 2six9 six4eight6 or pm if interested.

If this sits longer than 2 days I'll take her to town and sell it lol. 20230919_163236.jpg20230919_163225.jpg
    Thanks!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Todays bump + reply + trade interests.

Yeah I'm pretty good on ARs and calibers as a whole. In fact I'm trying to downsize from a couple calibers.

If anyone has some trade items with realistic used pricing in such a way that I have marketed my item has and has been appriately discounted, I will mention a few items I'm in need of ATM to help this along with.

If I can get the 500$ ballpark cash and trade trade for some items like these I may be able to work out a deal...

-A dedicated 22 AR setup that accepts AR triggers. Such as a SW M&P 22 AR.

-A 3× - 5× PSA micro prism like the Cyclops line up that shares the same micro acog footprint. Vortex will be fine also.
    -Possibly a CMMG 22 conversion setup for an AR.

-Trijicon mini style ACOG with the same footprint, 3× to 5× but if she's old and burned out please adjust the price realistically.

-Some 762x39 Subsonics. The bigger grain the better lol.

-Some micro acog QD mounts, LaRue, LoBro, and so on. Need a thumb screw for the underside of a carry handle attachment apparatus, whatever they're called lol also.

- I'll check out what LVPOS and 3/4 tier scopes. Preferably FFP and MIL ones. Something in the DMR type role not necessarily super long range types.

Let's see what yall got!

Thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom