• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    Judicial Watch has gotten a bunch of email from the NIH through FOI requests that, I believe, point to the release a COVID from their lab. Also, I believe that NIH knew of what was going on and the "institute" and Fauci tried to cover up funding for "gain of function" Check out some of this from the emails:

In an email dated August 3, 2021, EcoHealth Alliance Chief of Staff Aleksei Chmura sends an email to NIH officials with the subject line “5 ROl AI110964 (Interim Report),” which is the grant number for the “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence” program. The report, which seems to detail gain-of-function research, is attached:

To analyze which viruses were a potential public health risk, we managed to cultivate three strains of SARSr-CoVs from bat feces… We used the genetic codes of some of the other viruses we found in bats and inserted spike protein genes of those viruses (the proteins that attach to cells) into the cultured viruses. By doing this experiment we showed that other viruses may also be able to infect human cells, and were able to do this safely without the need to culture large amounts of virus…. This work proves that there is a clear and present danger for future emergence of novel SARS-like viruses in people.

And coverup?

In an email dated April 11, 2021, and flagged as “High” importance, Daszak acknowledges that he knows FOIA requests would be inevitable for information on EcoHealth’s work.

I’ve tried to stick to a logical argument, but I’m also mindful of the dozens of FoIA requests targeting EHA [EcoHealth Alliance] and myself and that previous letters have been leaked to the press, so have made sure all details are laid out. I do not aim to make this letter public, of course and am sending this to you confidentially.

And the Fauci link:

(The NIH in April 2020 suspended funding to EcoHealth Alliance that “had previously established a partnership with a virology laboratory in Wuhan, China,” but in August 2021 provided a grant of $7.5 million that would reportedly “focus on Southeast Asia and the emergence of coronaviruses; filoviruses, the family responsible for Ebola; and paramyxoviruses, a family of viruses that includes measles and mumps.”)

“The incredible disclosure of an FBI inquiry shows that Fauci and others involved in this scandal were being dishonest in dismissing the seriousness of questions about their cover-up of their funding of dangerous gain-of-function research in China,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Any FBI inquiry would be appropriate as these documents, extracted by Judicial Watch after years of stonewalling, also show that Fauci’s agency knew and should have known, going back to 2016, that it funded dangerous and prohibited gain-of-function research in China,”

Will anything ever come of this?

Krazy1

Expert
    To answer your question NO!! I gave up all hope that someone in government will ever be held accountable long ago. The DC machine protects itself. There will be tens of millions of dollars spent on investigations like before with the same outcome. Nobody goes to jail, nobody is held accountable.

BluesBrother

Master
    To answer your question NO!! I gave up all hope that someone in government will ever be held accountable long ago. The DC machine protects itself. There will be tens of millions of dollars spent on investigations like before with the same outcome. Nobody goes to jail, nobody is held accountable.
    This is what fuels the anxiety and frustration of people that pay attention. BTW. A system that we are paying for. If there was going to be a chance for accountability it needed to start with the cover up. Leaders of the fbi, cia, nsa, dni should be in jail for fomenting the lie. They certainly should not be receiving fat government pensions paid for by the tax payer. This is not right and it's not fair.

1657804481738.png
    1657804621922.png
    1657804765849.png
    1657804914722.png

Krazy1

Expert
    Ever see that show Designated Survivor? I think that's what it would take to turn things around in this country. All though the RNC and DNC are so intrenched even at the state level, I'm not sure that would do it. Humans are inherently greedy and corrupt. Power is very intoxicating. that's why there are so many career politicians.

Reactions: WRM

Bay Ranger

Master
    Judicial Watch seems to be the only organization that is looking into what the "swamp" is doing. What amazes me most is that they are uncovering this info and no other organization is elevating it to the national level. I know the mainstream media is in bed with the progressive agenda, however, where is Fox at least? I sure hope that if the Repubs take control of Congress this Nov that they investigate the entire Hunter/Joe foreign government shit!

Support Judicial Watch. Send them some $. I have.

IronBeard

Master
    Of one thing I am 110% certain, government will never censure/prosecute itself, or it's benefactors.

Personal COVID opinion, and I'm not doctor: This virus was made by man in a lab and either escaped or was deliberately let out. Who did it and why just doesn't really matter now. Becasue the only thing that can be done, won't be done.

As soon as a pandemic was suspected (Hello Trump?), international travel into the US should have been STOPPED. Just like you close/dog the hatches on a sinking ship regardless of who is on the other side. The national "reaction" was too little, too late, and that right there is a complicit/incompetent federal government, IMO. Government wanted, or otherwise allowed, COVID to spread.

The whole useless after-the-fact lock-down, masking, vaccine BS was to primarily to make the sheeple feel good, as if they personally were doing something positive/productive. See what happened there? If ya don't, it worked on you, and you'll heartily comply next time, too. Maybe turn on you countrymen and neighbors for not doing so? Still not seeing it?? If so, 'cause ya likely don't want to, IMO.

Krazy1

Expert
    Judicial Watch seems to be the only organization that is looking into what the "swamp" is doing. What amazes me most is that they are uncovering this info and no other organization is elevating it to the national level. I know the mainstream media is in bed with the progressive agenda, however, where is Fox at least? I sure hope that if the Repubs take control of Congress this Nov that they investigate the entire Hunter/Joe foreign government shit!

Support Judicial Watch. Send them some $. I have.
    Tom Fitton is a beast. He is able to get what congress can't. I would highly recommend donating as well. Judicial Watch are true freedom fighters.

Ric-san

Master
    There is so much good information now about how COVID was created, yes I said created. No, I’m not a scientist, but unlike most of the leftist idiots who refuse to say only women can get pregnant, I’ll say it .So I’ll include a link to support my theory (on COVID) from Dr. Chris Martenson, who is a investment guy who runs Peak Prosperity on YouTube and has a internet site. He also happens to have been a PhD Pathology person. Anyway, he has too many vids covering the pandemic, so I cherry picked the one with pertinent info on the above, it kinda starts at the 5:00 min mark where he talks about Gain of Function…I have watched him throughout the pandemic to get information that the main stream media would not report on. He also had vids where he dissects studies about COVID from scientists and others.

Last edited:

Krazy1

Expert
    My belief is; it was all propagated to facilitate the lockdown, all to force the use of mail in ballots. They've been warning of a November spike since about February...
    I agree, I think another reason was to reduce the social security rolls. They knew that old people would be much more effected than young health people. SS is insolvent, so kill off a few million to help sustain it a bit longer. Hell, even Como sent the virus straight to the nursing homes. My father was a healthy 74 but could not survive covid.

Krazy1

Expert
    And what about the "experimental" immunization that doesn't seem to be very effective for very long?
    You mean the one that the government paid billions of taxpayer dollars to big Pharm to force on everyone.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

nice, taking locks off doors and locking people in with bars on doors and windows..

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I agree, I think another reason was to reduce the social security rolls. They knew that old people would be much more effected than young health people. SS is insolvent, so kill off a few million to help sustain it a bit longer. Hell, even Como sent the virus straight to the nursing homes. My father was a healthy 74 but could not survive covid.
    And to add a car to that train of thought; it originated in communist China, where there are millions of poors sucking hind tit...

WRM

Master
    Nothing to see, all just part of the "transition"....move along, move along.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    best interest.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    My belief is; it was all propagated to facilitate the lockdown, all to force the use of mail in ballots. They've been warning of a November spike since about February...
    Also to clear up, free SS(I) and mil retirement funds...... 2 fer. Follow the $$$$. I'd imagine the funds freed up were the "relief" funds

Top Bottom