IMG_6412.jpeg
      3 MB · Views: 65

zombiekiller

Marksman
    I’ll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little Jack

Master
    Magpul edition. Think they had the 5R barrel. They were a nice upgrade at the time.

Sucks the seller(BFN) let it go to someone else AND that someone else even thought to offer more since they weren't first.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    OP is about to be gone. if i find out who did durdy and offered more so 2nd and 3rd in line didn't get a fair shake, they'll be gone too. enough is enough. we're supposed to be a like minded community with common interests and goals. if you'd shifty for fifty bucks to get a gun out from under another member without common forum courtesy, you don't belong on here. if anyone has info on this transaction, PM me...

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    I con
    OP is about to be gone. if i find out who did durdy and offered more so 2nd and 3rd in line didn't get a fair shake, they'll be gone too. enough is enough. we're supposed to be a like minded community with common interests and goals. if you'd shifty for fifty bucks to get a gun out from under another member without common forum courtesy, you don't belong on here. if anyone has info on this transaction, PM me...
    I concur...

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    FYI, sent OP a msg on this and waiting for a response before any decisions are made as to who stays and who goes...

zombiekiller

Marksman
    For what it’s worth to anyone who is following this thread, I can assure you that I was not the “rat” in this shitheap. I would have loved to get a great deal on another AR…but it’s not worth my reputation on this forum. I don’t post that much anymore (wife and kids don’t let me have fun with guns the way I used to when I was unencumbered), but I like that what little reputation I DO have is good.

So, screw the OP for not being a man of integrity…and to hell with the vulture who felt it necessary to screw over another member. May the fleas of 10,000 camels infest their armpits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunter01

Master
    I've had items posted on here several times and had a member say they'll take it, agree on date to meet and later have someone offer me a few more dollars. To me It's more about integrity and respect than a couple extra dollars. Plus this is not an auction site, you post a price as your selling price not your starting point for the bidding to begin.

BobbyL

Marksman
    I feel like that's what happened with the spear lt I made a deal on last week. Set date and time and never heard feom him again when it was time to meet. Then it was marked as sold. Figured he marked it sold on our deal but nope. Not even a courtesy message.

Welldoya

Master
    You’ll notice that the OP was a newbie, 4 posts.
    Be interesting to find out if the pirate was also a newbie.

Themumfordman

Master
    I've had items posted on here several times and had a member say they'll take it, agree on date to meet and later have someone offer me a few more dollars. To me It's more about integrity and respect than a couple extra dollars. Plus this is not an auction site, you post a price as your selling price not your starting point for the bidding to begin.
    1000% agree. I'm bullish on the "first dibs" rule, and stick to it. I've had the same type of thing happen, and unless prospective buyer #1 backs out it's over. It's sad that a lot of people don't operate with that level of ethics anymore, but it is what it is. Karma's a bitch in the end.

Comes with 6 mags, sling, and ammo.
    I am new to this website. I’m not going to make up excuses. It’s the honest truth that I didn’t know how the forum worked at first and I want to say I’m sorry for selling my firearm wrong today. If you have to ban me or kick me out I humbly accept my punishment. I don’t want to be the type of person that takes advantage of people or does anyone wrong and don’t want any other buyers to go through the same thing either. It was wrong, I didn’t know and I’m sorry.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom