• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Pretty sure I would get banned from here if I said what I really wanted to say

Signal25

Master
    Pretty sure I would get banned from here if I said what I really wanted to say

X2.
    I wanted to start a "What you carrying tomorrow?" thread.
    But figured it would be better being a surprise.
    Just please no one shoot me.....K?

k.

flyandscuba

Master
    I will not be surprised - at all - if something happens somewhere tomorrow, associated with radical Islam or racists in celebration of 9/11.

Thanks to BHO - we're at war with both.

wildrider666

Master
    Bunch of self appointed king and lords they call themselves. Talking head thug trying to stir the pot with the race card. History shows the Gov put Americans of Japanese decent in internment camps do to a preceved national threat. His threats are greater by comparison. One can only hope great harm falls upon him and those like minded people. Surely he is on the Fed/LE radar. There is a 4X8X6 "PLOT" of land he can rule over.

Sig P556 and mags in a "gayley" decorated bag. Bag is smaller then the blue Wallymart cool bags. Another reason to avoid a buffer tube! Never been questioned on it. Not as cool as the MP5 in a briefcase but functional. G23 IWB.

Last edited:

DGladden

Marksman
    That billboard of a forehead makes a mighty fine target! It's been a long time since I've gone to Stone Mountain to watch the laser show and fireworks. Too bad one got to work tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JBryan314

Master
    Dude's a punk. He isn't saying anything new or unique. More of the same old crap. Do we need to take notice of this type of rhetoric? Of course, and be prepared for the hostilities that will come. But this guy is just one in a ton of others just like him. He's not special, not original. Just a follower of a movement that is doomed to be squashed when an event (power grid-down, economic collapse, societal collapse, etc.) causes us to divide up for survival.

When the the end of the world as we know it (TEOTWAWKI) comes, people will initially divide up into groups of families and friends. Then it'll be by race. It's coming and unfortunately we can't stop it now.

Ric-san

Master
    Bill...I've said it before...I'm fighting my way over to JJ's myself...

So how do u get a invite or pass to meet at this rally point?
    "Jj's wonderland"

Last edited:

dirtysouth

Marksman
    I'd like to apologize for an earlier racist post I made that has since been removed.

I think it's hilarious that the mentality of this dude will only bring on his own demise...

wildrider666

Master
    I never saw a raciest comment other then those from the thug calling for death to whites and cops, and to overthrow the Gov. Per ancient Greek application, to call a spade a spade may be blunt but does not deminish the common truth of the point.

Never turn the other cheek unless your trying to get a better sight picture.

dirtysouth

Marksman
    “We, the people, are psychologically and physically breaking free of the imperialist, colonialist, and racist empires by burning representations starting on September 11th, 2015. Why September 11th? We recognize that these imperial powers attacked their own citizens on 9/11 in an attempt to gain more power from its people. We are not disrespecting any citizen that may have died during these attacks on this day; instead, we are acknowledging that, from this day forward, we are holding ALL imperial nations responsible for their needless deaths! On 9/11 we will be burning American flags, Confederate flags, police uniforms, and ALL representations of organized evil and oppressive nations. We also will be raising the Liberation flag and building on a new nation for the people. This is an INTERNATIONAL movement and a day of unity, progressive action, and liberation. To all OPPRESSIVE AND ORGANIZED EVIL after #FYF911, the people will not be bound to you any longer!!

Thinkin' there might be a riot at most. Wondering where they're getting the police uniforms???
    Wonder if palmetto star gonna be there?

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Haven't heard anything on the local news over here about it yet. Maybe he was the only one to show up. I'm in Ga for a few more days.

Top Bottom